生意英語
下訂單(八)
1 . I'll have to check with our engineers.我得請教工程師才行。
2 . I'll wait until I hear from you.那麼我就等你消息,
3 . I'll get back to you as soon as I can.我會盡快給你回音。
4 . Let's see what we can substitute.我們來想看看有沒有什麼可以代替的。
5 . I see, we'll take another look at your specifications.哦,我們會再查一直你們的規格說明書。
6 . We're out of a lot of the items.有好幾項都缺貨了。
7 . I don't know. I'll check.不知道,我問問看。
8 . Is there any chance that we can substitute this for you?這個可不可能使用代替品呢?
9 . We may have to back order three items on this order.這次訂的貨有三個項目必須要晚點才能交貨。
10 . Can we substitute in these things?這幾項可以用替代品嗎?
11 . That's not so good.這樣不太好吧。
12 . I'm afraid the item you substituted didn't work.你這代替品恐怕不能用。