生意英語
售後服務(二)
1 . I'm sorry, but I don't think this damage is our fault.抱歉,不過我不認為這次的損壞是我們的錯。
2 . What do you mean?你這話是什麼意思?
3 . How about taking the damaged portion at a lower price?損壞的那一部分就算便宜一點,如何?
4 . Just whose fault is this damage?這次的損壞究竟是誰的責任呢?
5 . We'll wait and see what they say.看看他們怎麼說吧。
6 . We'll start a claim with the shipping company.我們會向貨運公司著手申請賠償的。
7 . What kind of price did you have in mind?你說多少呢?
8 . The order was in good shape when it left out factory.貨離開工廠時都是完好無缺的啊。
9 . It certainly didn't arrive here that way.送到這兒時可不是那樣!
10 . That will probably be ok.應該可以吧。
11 . We'll make it right with you, of course.真相如何,我們一定會讓你知道。