走遍美國
You're Going to Be Fine(早日康復) ACT III
1 . that you have strawberry and vanilla ice cream.讓你吃到草莓和香草的冰淇淋。
2 . Do you feel like eating?想吃東西嗎?
3 . No smile, no surprise.不笑 ,就不給你驚喜。
4 . You're just going to have to have ice cream.你只好得吃冰淇淋了。
5 . Oh, I'm sorry it hurts so much,啊, 我很抱歉 ,你那麼痛。
6 . That's the deal.這是交換條件。
7 . You want three scoops also?你也要三杓?
8 . How you doing?你怎麼樣了?
9 . Chocolate, too?也是巧克力的?
10 . Only one day, and it won't hurt as much.只要再一天你就不會像現在這樣痛了。
11 . No smile, no surprise.不笑 ,就沒有驚喜。
12 . then you've got to smile first.你就得先笑一笑。
13 . And here he is--Popo the Clown.這位就是小丑Popo。
14 . You'll feel better tomorrow, Betty, believe me.明天就會好些, Betty, 相信我。
15 . But first you have to smile.但首先你得笑一笑。
16 . Want to hear them?你想聽聽嗎?
17 . And it wasn't just ice cream, was it?這驚喜還不僅是冰淇淋, 對嗎?
18 . and we have Popo the Clown to entertain you.我們請了小丑Popo來給大家表演助興。
19 . OK, honey, we'll see to it好 ,親愛的 ,我們一定設法
20 . Well, I see you're feeling better.嗯, 我看得出你感覺好些了。
21 . If you want a surprise,如果你想要一項驚喜的事,
22 . You need some rest to help you get better quickly.需要多休息, 好讓你很快恢復。
23 . Well, I'm glad you're feeling better我很高興各位感覺好些。
24 . because we have a little surprise for you today.因為今天我們要給各位一項驚喜。
25 . Let me tell you about your dinner.我告訴你晚餐是什麼。
26 . It's your birthday.今天是你的生日。
27 . I see you're feeling better already, Betty.我看得出來你已經感覺好些了, Betty。
28 . Oh, come on now.噢, 別這樣了。
29 . Vanilla, too?香草的也要?
30 . Well, maybe, just maybe,嗯, 或許 ,只是或許,
31 . In the meantime, what would you like?對了, 你想要點什麼?
32 . It doesn't hurt that much, does it?這樣沒有那麼痛, 是嗎?
33 . Three scoops of chocolate ice cream for Tim coming up.給Tim的三勺巧克力冰淇淋馬上送來。
34 . Just rest now.現在好好休息。
35 . What would you like?你想要什麼?
36 . It's Carl's birthday,今天是Carl的生日,
37 . Lots of flavors.有很多種口味的。
38 . So you will have dinner?那麼 你要吃晚飯嘍?
39 . there will be a surprise.會有一項讓你驚喜的事。
40 . I promised you a surprise, didn't I?我答應過要給你一件驚喜, 不是嗎?
41 . I just want to see one smile from you.我就想看你笑一個。
42 . One scoop or two?一杓還是兩杓?
43 . You're a big boy.你是個大孩子了。
44 . How you all doing ?你們大家怎麼樣?
45 . Your birthday is tomorrow, isn't it?你明天生日 ,是嗎?
46 . But it'll be better tomorrow.但是明天就會好多了。
47 . Well, at least you're acting like you feel better.不過, 至少你表現得好像你感覺好多了。
48 . and you won't be able to have dinner.你沒有辦法吃晚飯了。
49 . It hurts, doesn't it?會痛 ,是不是?
50 . I know it hurts.我知道那兒痛。