走遍美國
You're Going to Be Fine(早日康復) ACT II
1 . Right, fifth word.對, 第五個字。
2 . Oh, I like it.噢, 我喜歡啞謎。
3 . The first word is snow.第一個字是 雪 。
4 . Why don't you join us?你何不參加入我們呢?
5 . You got that part right.你們這一部份猜對了。
6 . Save your voices.留著點嗓子。
7 . Because I don't want to be here.因為我不想待在這 。
8 . It's for babies.這是給嬰兒玩的。
9 . We've got a movie.我們知道是一部電影。
10 . Why don't you want to play?你為什麼不玩?
11 . Betty, you had it, but you didn't say it.Betty你知道答案, 但是你沒有說出來。
12 . Carl, you're sure you've never played?Carl,你肯定你從來沒玩過嗎?
13 . Sounds like what?聲音像什麼
14 . so they're angry at me.所以他們生我的氣。
15 . My mother promised me a birthday party with a clown.我媽媽答應給我辦一個有小丑的生日派對。
16 . Frank, you can learn as we go.Frank,我們玩, 你跟著學。
17 . And, Carl, you join in at any time.還有Carl, 你隨時都可以加入。
18 . you're all going to have your tonsils out.你們都要切除扁桃腺。
19 . OK, a movie. Six words.好, 一部電影。六個字。
20 . Frank, you've never played charades?Frank,你從來沒玩過啞謎?
21 . I knew it.我也知道了 。
22 . Carl, now you know charades.Carl,現在你知道什麼是啞謎了。
23 . Why not?為什麼不想?
24 . But it won't be on my birthday!但那就不是在我生日那天了!
25 . The first word is snow.第一個字是"snow。
26 . Because my birthday is tomorrow.因為明天是我的生日。
27 . So save your voices till then.所以, 留著點嗓子。
28 . Do you know how to play charades?你們會打啞謎嗎?
29 . We've got a movie.我們知道是一部電影。
30 . OK, we've got a movie.好, 我們知道有部電影。
31 . Fifth word, seven.第五個字是"seven。
32 . I sure I am glad to see you, Dr. Stewart.真高興見到你來 ,Stewart大夫。
33 . I didn't want to play charades,我不想玩啞謎,
34 . Between now and tomorrow從現在起到明天
35 . OK, let me think.好, 讓我想想。
36 . And you won't be able to speak for a while.有一段時間 你們沒有辦法講話。
37 . This is a rough group.這是一群粗野的孩子。
38 . We're going to play charades.我們來玩啞謎。
39 . Well, they're babies.嗯, 他們都是嬰兒。
40 . I don't like charades.我不喜歡啞謎。
41 . Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs〔白雪公主和七矮人〕
42 . Carl, you'll have your party when you go home, Carl你回去以後就可以開個生日派對了。
43 . And you promised me a surprise.而且你答應給我一個驚喜。
44 . You're a sore loser.你是個輸不起的人。
45 . The fifth word is seven.第五個字是七。
46 . I don't want my tonsils out.我不想切除扁桃腺。
47 . The first word sounds like no.第一個字音像 no 。
48 . But my birthday is tomorrow.但是我的生日就在明天。
49 . But you can have one when you go home, Carl.但你回去以後還可以辦一個呀 ,Carl。