走遍美國
You're Tops(頂尖高手) ACT III
1 . And when I see an opportunity,而且當我一看到機會,
2 . He's going to be working with you for a while.他將與你一起工作一段時間。
3 . I'm going back to my office.我要回辦公室了。
4 . I'm thrilled for you, Grandpa.我真為你興奮, 爺爺。
5 . Let's talk business.我們來談談正經事。
6 . I can act on it.我就可以處理。
7 . I'll be at the construction site tomorrow.明天我要去工地。
8 . instead of redesigning the entire system.而不必重新設計整套系統。
9 . I'll be right back.我馬上就回來。
10 . It'll only take a few minutes.只要幾分鐘時間。
11 . He was more than helpful.他不僅僅是幫忙。
12 . My company is a member of TOPS.我的公司也是優秀老人協會的會員。
13 . I've got an idea for you, Malcolm.我倒替你想出了一個主意, Malcolm。
14 . and use their talents.貢獻他們的才能。
15 . I'd like to have you meet my foreman--我希望帶你去認識工頭,
16 . After my wife died,我妻子去世後,
17 . It's good to see you so happy.能看見你如此高興 ,太好了。
18 . to go over to the construction site with me?去看一看建築工地嗎?
19 . I can learn something我能學到一些東西。
20 . Well, I can use your brainpower on the job right now.嗯, 我馬上可以將你的才智用在這項工程上。
21 . With your background and experience,依你的背景和經驗,
22 . I'm glad to see you two guys getting along so well看到你們兩位相處得這麼好我很高興,
23 . a lot of wonderful things about you too, Mr. Stewart.不少你的非凡作為 ,Stewart先生。
24 . Half that time in my own construction company.一半時間是在我自己的建築公司。
25 . When I get back, we'll talk about my new factory.我回來後 ,我們談一談我的新工廠。
26 . I'll tell you the time and date of the next TOPS meeting.我要告訴你 TOPS下次聚會的時間。
27 . Let me show you this.我給你看看這個。
28 . Relax with the family and then look for some work.與家人輕鬆一段時間 ,然後找個工作。
29 . But our members want to go out there但會員們希望在社會上
30 . It's a deal!就這麼約定!
31 . Then you retired.然後你退休了。
32 . I don't want to give you a final opinion我不想給你總結的意見
33 . and they lived in New York.而他們住在紐約。
34 . I know you didn't expect to have me around,我知道你沒有預期我出現在你身邊,
35 . all about your first full day back on the job.關於你重回工作第一天的全部情況了。
36 . The organization serves major companies in this city.這個組織為本市各大公司服務。
37 . Welcome aboard!歡迎加入我們的行列!
38 . Well, I'm involved with an organization,嗯 ,我參加一個組織
39 . It might be simpler and less expensive .這樣可能比較簡單而且省錢。
40 . ... and I do need some advice on a difficult problem.……我的確有一個難題要請教你。
41 . My company was the contractor.我的公司承包了這項工程。
42 . Malcolm, you worked on the Spaceport project?Malcolm,你曾負責 太空港 的案子?
43 . You're a valuable asset, Malcolm.你是很有價值的資產, Malcolm。
44 . and do it while I talk to my secretary.我去和秘書說個話。
45 . His experience will be valuable to both of us.他的經驗對你我都很有用。
46 . Susan has told me a great deal about you.Susan告訴我許多關於你的事。
47 . Yup. Forty-three years.是的, 四十三年了。
48 . He actually took me to meet his foreman.事實上他帶著我去見他的工頭。
49 . Just fill out this form for me.請把這份表填好。
50 . Yup. Forty-three years.是的。四十三年。