初三英語課文
Unit 9 A visit to a factory
1 . How long have you been at this school?你到這學校有多麼時間了?
2 . I know! smiled Lucy. They have steps, and they begin with L!「我知道!」露茜笑著說,「它們有階梯,並且這個單詞是以L開頭的!」
3 . Jim, how long have you been at this school?吉姆,你到這學校有多麼時間了?
4 . Come straight along here, please.請直接沿這裡走過來。
5 . Not far. My house is about twenty minutes by bike.離的不遠,騎自行車大約20分鐘的路程。
6 . They arrived early on a Tuesday morning.他們是在一個星期二的清早到工廠的。
7 . What do the machines do? asked Jim.「這些機器做什麼用?」吉姆問。
8 . How long has Jim been at his school?吉姆到校有多長時間了?
9 . For example, we make bicycle parts and tractor parts. Any questions?例如,我們製造自行車和拖拉機的零部件。 有什麼問題嗎?」
10 . What about your sister Kate? You didn't come together, did you?你的妹妹凱特呢?你們不是一起進校的,對不對?
11 . This is No. 1 Machine Shop. Keep together, please! said Uncle Wang.「這就是第一機械車間。 請大家靠攏點!」王大叔說。
12 . The factory has been there for several years.這家工廠在那兒已有好幾年了。
13 . Do you live near the factory?你住在工廠附近嗎?
14 . UNCLE WANG'S FACTORY王大叔的工廠
15 . So she's been at this school since September?這麼說來,她自9月份才在這所學校學習?
16 . Uncle Wang works in the factory.王大叔在這家工廠工作。
17 . I've lived there all my life.我在那裡住了一輩子。
18 . The workers all wear thick clothes and glassed over their eyes.工人們作都穿著厚厚的衣服並且戴著眼鏡。
19 . How long have you worked in this factory?你在這家工廠工作有多長時間了?
20 . They're dangerous!它們是很危險的!
21 . They all went up some narrow steps into a large room.他們全都登上這些狹窄的台階,接著進入一個大房間。
22 . First, I'd like to tell you a few things about this factory.首先,我想告訴你們有關這家工廠的一些情況。
23 . No, she's much younger than I am. She only started here this term.對,她年紀比我小得多。她是這個學期才進校學習的。
24 . It was making a lot of noise.那台機器發出許多噪音。
25 . Oh, and please keep together. We don't want any of you to get lost!噢,請大家靠攏一些。我們不想丟下任何一位同學!
26 . He's been there for over two years. He's been there since two years ago.他到校有兩年多時間了。他兩年前就到那兒學習了。
27 . This factory opened in 1989. We make many kinds of useful things here.這家工廠是在1989年建成的。 我們製造許多有用的東西。
28 . I've been here for about two years. I've been here since 1993.我到這兒大約有兩年時間了。我自1993年就到這兒學習。
29 . Can you see the machine in that corner?你們能看見那個角落的機器嗎?
30 . The steps are rather narrow.這些台階相當窄。
31 . Let me see. Er, I've been here for just over two years.讓我想想。嗯,我到這兒剛好兩年多時間。
32 . OK. Let's go to Number 1 Machine Shop.好吧,讓我們去第一機械車間。
33 . How long has this factory been open?這家工廠建成有多久了?
34 . This machine joins the metal pieces together, he said.「這台機器把金屬片焊接起來,」他說
35 . Uncle Wang, may I ask you some questions, please?王大叔,我可以問你一些問題嗎?
36 . What are they making? asked Li Lei. Uncle Wang laughed. Guess! he said.「他們在造什麼?」李磊問。王大叔笑了。「猜猜看!」他說。
37 . There is a factory near No.14 Middle School.第十四中學附近有一家工廠。
38 . Thank you very much.非常謝謝你。
39 . Every year, several classes visit the factory.每年都有好幾個班去參觀這家工廠。
40 . How long has Kate been at her school?凱特進校學習有多長時間了?
41 . If you touch them you may break something or have an accident and hurt yourselves.如果你用手摸它們,也許你會搞壞機器,或者會發生事故,打傷你自己。
42 . Uncle Wang was waiting for them outside the factory gate.王大叔在工廠大門外等他們。
43 . I've worked here since 1989.我自1989年以來便在這家工廠工作了。
44 . He has worked there since it opened in 1989.從1989年這家工廠開辦起,他就在這兒工作。
45 . Let's go and take a look at it.讓我們去看看吧!
46 . When they arrived, he said: Welcome to our factory! Please come this way. Don't rush.「歡迎參觀我們廠!請走這邊。別急。」
47 . Now, everyone. Listen, please.同學們,請注意聽。
48 . The students followed Uncle Wang to see the other machine.學生們跟著王大叔去看另一部機器。
49 . They all looked at a big and noisy machine in another corner of the machine shop.他們全都看著機械車間另一角落的一台又大又嘈雜的機器。
50 . That machine joins these different pieces of metal together.那台機器把這些不同的金屬片焊接起來。