走遍美國
A Real Stewart(一個真正的Stewart家的後代) ACT III
1 . I hope you like it.希望你喜歡。
2 . Yes, I told Daddy to pick blue ones.是的。我告訴爸爸選藍色的。
3 . and they always will be.將來也永遠會如此。
4 . I never slept.我總睡不著。
5 . Could I?我能看一看嗎?
6 . And I didn't sleep well, Daddy told me.而我總是睡不好。爸爸告訴我的。
7 . I bet you were cute.我打賭 ,當時很逗人喜愛。
8 . We always whispered when Michelle was born.當Michelle出生的時候, 我們總是壓低嗓門說話。
9 . Always got something to say.總有話要說。
10 . How can anybody get a word in around here?在這裡誰有機會插話呢?
11 . I think so. Yes. They get along so well.我也覺得是這樣。是的 ,他們相處得很好。
12 . And when I did,就算我睡著了,
13 . Mmm-hmm. That's because he's sleeping.嗯。那是因為他睡了。
14 . They always were,他們過去如此,
15 . Not as cute as Max.不如Max這麼逗人喜愛。
16 . Michelle is very grown up for a ten-year-old, huh?以一個十歲的孩子來說 Michelle很成熟 ,是嗎?
17 . She sure was.她小時候很逗人喜愛。
18 . You're a real Stewart.你是個真正的Stewart家後代。
19 . Take them upstairs, Susan.帶他們上樓去, Susan。
20 . It's hard to do anything but listen in this family.在這個家庭 除了聽別人之外還能怎樣。
21 . and if he talks as loudly as he cries,如果他說話像他哭一樣大聲,
22 . You mature quickly.這種人成熟得快。
23 . Harry and Michelle can watch Max sleeping.Harry和Michelle可以去看Max在睡覺。
24 . Susan's like a mother to Michelle. Susan就像是Michelle的母親。
25 . And Max is some boy.Max是個好男孩。
26 . Yeah. You can count on it.當然 ,你等著瞧吧。
27 . He's really cute.他真是逗人喜愛。
28 . Growing up without a mother is difficult.在沒有母親的情況下長大不簡單。
29 . He's like a little doll.他像個小洋娃娃。
30 . Time for a feeding and time for a diapering.該餵奶, 換尿布的時候了。
31 . Would you like to see baby Max, Michelle?想看看Max小傢伙嗎, Michelle?
32 . Let's get Marilyn.還是叫Marilyn來吧。
33 . we're all in for trouble.我們都會吃不消的。
34 . Blue is for boys, and pink is for girls.藍色是男孩子的 ,粉紅色是女孩子的。
35 . He's quiet now.他現在很安靜。
36 . We really appreciate it.我們實在很感激。
37 . Now I can help diaper him.我現在可以幫他換尿布了。
38 . Isn't this baby outfit adorable?這套嬰兒裝不是很可愛嗎?
39 . He's a real Stewart.他是個十足的Stewart家的人。
40 . It's not necessary to whisper, Harry.沒有必要壓低聲音說話, Harry。
41 . Will you please take this upstairs, Susan?麻煩你把這個帶上去好嗎, Susan?
42 . Thanks so much, Harry and Michelle.太感謝了, Harry和Michelle。
43 . You pick him up.把他抱起來呀。
44 . Do you think Susan and Harry will get married?你覺得Susan和Harry會結婚嗎?
45 . She's smart and sensitive for her age.就這樣的年齡來說 ,她很聰明而且懂事。
46 . They've always got an opinion.他們總有自己的看法。
47 . I like him. He's good for Susan.我喜歡他。他很適合Susan。
48 . Could she? Could we?她能看看嗎? 我們能看看嗎?
49 . He's so little ... so new.他這麼小……這麼幼……
50 . Let's call Marilyn.我們還是叫Marilyn來吧。