走遍美國
Playing Games(做遊戲) ACT I
1 . Lots of movie houses, and the theater.很多電影院 還有劇院。
2 . It looks inviting.它看起來很令人食慾大開。
3 . That makes me feel good.那使我感到很高興。
4 . So I know.所以我瞭解這些。
5 . It smells so delicious.它聞起來好香。
6 . What makes you feel good?什麼使你感到高興?
7 . It's just incredible!簡直是難以置信!
8 . I think New York has all the conveniences--我覺得紐約具備了一切便利的條件
9 . There are lots of things for her here.這裡有許多適合她的東西。
10 . you'll help me select some of the great places.能幫我挑一些好地方。
11 . I grew up in Riverdale, remember?你記得嗎?我就是在 Riverdale長大的。
12 . that you care about us.關心我們大家。
13 . Well, that you care about Michelle,哦, 我是說你關心Michelle
14 . then go uptown to the Museum of Natural History.然後再往北去自然歷史博物館。
15 . There's a lot of good things about suburban living.郊區生活是有許多優點。
16 . but living in New Jersey and the suburbs但住在 New Jersey的郊區
17 . And perhaps, you'll join us?也許你能跟我們一起去
18 . I've never been to the aquarium我從來沒有去過水族館
19 . for Michelle and me to get to know each other better.讓Michelle和我彼此更瞭解。
20 . your doing this for Michelle and her friends.你為 Michelle和她的朋友所做的這些。
21 . or the Museum of Natural History.或自然歷史博物館。
22 . and bring your friends along.請帶你的朋友們進來。
23 . There's so much for young people to see and do.這裡有很多可供年輕人看和做的事情。
24 . I can take the bus to work ...我可以坐公共汽車上班……
25 . It's important這是很重要的
26 . Today is the perfect example.今天就是一個很好的例子。
27 . Not just for young people.不僅僅對年輕人來說是這樣。
28 . That's important for us.這對我們很重要。
29 . Twice with Michelle.其中兩次是和 Michelle去的。
30 . it's ... it's important for Michelle to see us together more often.讓 Michelle看到我們更常在一起是……是很重要的。
31 . or a taxi.或者坐計程車。
32 . I used to love to go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.我過去很喜歡去大都會美術館。
33 . at all the great places in the city.去城市所有的好地方看看。
34 . And there's so much to do.而且這裡總是有許多事可做。
35 . Oh, you've been here before.噢,你以前來過的。
36 . We're on the fifth floor.我們在五樓。
37 . All set for lunch, Harry.午餐的一切都準備好了, Harry。
38 . That's true.確實是這樣。
39 . The truth is, I'd like to live in the city.老實說我也想住到城裡來。
40 . Michelle and her friends are at the aquarium in Brooklyn.Michelle和她的朋友們在參觀 Brooklyn的水族館。
41 . but he usually managed to squeeze a Sunday in但是他總會設法擠出星期天,
42 . They come back here for lunch,他們回到這兒來吃午餐,
43 . I'm doing it for you.也是為你做的。
44 . I wish Michelle and her friends would get here.我希望 Michelle和她的朋友很快就到這 。
45 . We'll finish the conversation when they go to the museum.他們去博物館之後我們再聊。
46 . Well, Harry, that's because I do.哦,Harry, 那是因為我關心。
47 . What about me?對我還不是一樣?
48 . I'd like to live in the city,我也喜歡住在城市,
49 . I'm not just doing it for Michelle.我不僅是為 Michelle做這些。
50 . You like living in New York, don't you?喜歡住在紐約, 是嗎?