走遍美國
Quality Time(黃金時間) ACT III
1 . Involve the entire family in a reading project.讓整個家庭都參與閱讀計劃。
2 . Ah, it does smell sweet.噢, 它們確實很香。
3 . The darkest evening of the year.在這一年中最漆黑的夜晚 。
4 . you're going to give me the answer to that question.是要給我這個問題的答案。
5 . Do you enjoy reading together?你們喜歡在一起朗誦嗎?
6 . These are lucky kids.這是一群幸運的孩子。
7 . and to read along with the children--their children.和孩子們--他們的孩子們, 一起閱讀。
8 . Did you find the sandwich I made for you?你找到我為你做的三明治了嗎?
9 . You and I are very busy these days.這些天來我們倆都很忙。
10 . Mostly watching television.大部分是看電視。
11 . His house is in the village though;雖然他的屋子是在村子
12 . Well, we may read together aloud at home.嗯 ,我們或許可以在家, 一起大聲朗誦。
13 . if, and I repeat,只要, 我重複一遍,
14 . You two belong on stage! That was wonderful!你們倆簡直是職業演員! 讀得太棒了!
15 . You have that look in your eye.你的眼睛裡顯示出你已有了答案。
16 . will read a poem by Robert Frost.要朗讀Robert Frost作的一首詩。
17 . You think so?你想會是這樣嗎?
18 . What is it?是個什麼樣的計劃?
19 . The plan is a simple one.計劃很簡單。
20 . Between the woods and frozen lake就在林子和冰湖之間
21 . By arranging with the public schools首先, 從公立學校開始
22 . You must've come home very late.一定很晚才回家。
23 . I guarantee you it would go very well in the hospitals.我保證在醫院這種計劃會推行得很好。
24 . Philip, I've been working on this special project Philip我一直在研擬一項特別計劃
25 . And miles to go before I sleep,在我就寢前還得趕許多哩路
26 . Would you work with me on it?願意和我一起來做嗎?
27 . Tell me about it.說給我聽吧。
28 . I see how people spend their leisure time--我看到人們怎樣利用閒暇時間
29 . This is true.這倒是事實。
30 . Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.雪夜林邊小駐足。
31 . We need to find time to be together more,我們確實需要多找時間相聚一起
32 . Don't the flowers smell wonderful?花兒聞起來好香, 不是嗎?
33 . To the patients in the ward?讀給病房裡的病人?
34 . It's called它的題目是
35 . Dad ... Robbie. When did you come?爸爸……Robbie。你們什麼時候來的?
36 . During that time在那一小時
37 . Yes, they do.是的 ,花兒好香。
38 . My little horse must think it queer我的小馬一定感到奇怪
39 . To watch his woods fill up with snow.注視他落滿雪花的林子。
40 . would love to read and be read to.會喜歡閱讀, 喜歡別人讀給他們聽。
41 . how do we get them to read more?我們怎樣才能使他們多閱讀?
42 . to schedule one hour a week--to start with.安排一星期一個小時。
43 . We've been listening to you both.我們一直在聽你們朗誦。
44 . What would you like to read to them?你想讀些什麼給他們聽?
45 . I do have an answer, Philip.我確實有一個答案, Philip。
46 . Maybe we can experiment with your patients也許我們可以在你的病人中試試
47 . It can go beyond the school system, Ellen.這可以推廣到學校體制以外, Ellen。
48 . But first in the school-rooms.但首先是在教室 。
49 . He will not see me stopping here他不會看到我駐足此地
50 . Well, I think I may have found a way to do it.噢, 我想我也許已找到一種辦法。