瘋狂英語拿手好戲卡
生活和商務 - 隨手寫出地道英語信件(一)
1 . This is something you'll have to work out yourself.這就是你必須自己做出決定的事情。
2 . Whatever you do, though, Ellen.儘管如此,愛倫,無論你怎麼決定。
3 . I just received your letter and I want to let you know my opinion on your plans for the future.來信已收到,我想告訴你我對你將來打算的看法。
4 . Affectionately, Uncle John.愛你的,約翰叔叔。
5 . But I suggest you complete your education first.但是我建議你首先完成你的學業。
6 . I was quite surprised when I read in your letter that you had decided not to finish your studies at the university.當我在你的信中看到你已決定終止大學學業時感到很是驚訝。
7 . You know I only want on thing for you, and that is your happiness.我對你只有一個希望,那就是你幸福。
8 . You are twenty-one, a grown-up young lady old enough to make up your own mind.你已經21歲了,已經到了可以自己做主的年齡了。
9 . But with only one more year to go, you would be well-advised to finish.可是只剩下一年了,你要是明智的話就應該學完。
10 . Dear Allen.親愛的愛倫。
11 . I realize that pPeter wants you to marry him this summer.我知道彼德想要你今年夏天和他結婚。
12 . He's an exceptionally fine young man and should be a good husband.他是一個很好的年輕人將來也會是一位好丈夫的。
13 . As you know, my reaction to Peter was extremely favorable when I met him.如你所知,剛遇到彼德時我是非常喜歡他的。
14 . But, my dear niece, please do consider my words very carefully before you decide.但是我的孩子,在你做出決定之前請一定要認真考慮我的話。
15 . I hope you won't take offense, But will accept what I say here as some fatherly advice.我希望你不要反感,能夠接受我這父親般的建議。
16 . As your uncle, I have always tried not to interfere in your affairs and I don't intend to begin now.作為你的叔叔,我盡量避免干涉你的事情,我現在也不打算這樣做。
17 . A year is really a short time, and later you will be glad you postponed getting married.一年其實是很短的,過後你將會為你推遲了婚期而感到高興的。