商務英語
貨運與包裝
1 . Will I be able to receive the goods by the end of September?我可以在9月底以前收到貨嗎?
2 . How long will it take to get some more in from the factory?從工廠再運一些貨過來要多久?
3 . When will the delivery be possible?可以在什麼時候交貨?
4 . We have finally concluded the transaction through negotiation.經過談判,我們終於達成了一筆交易。
5 . We usually ship the goods by regular liners.我們一般是定期班輪裝運貨物。
6 . About September to October.大概是9月到10月。
7 . When will you be able to deliver?您什麼時候可以交貨?
8 . Thank you very much. So we can put our minds at ease.非常感謝,這樣我們就放心了。
9 . we can ship the goods one month ahead of time.我們可以提前一個月起運。
10 . For this lot, could you consider prompt shipment?這批貨物能不能即期裝運?
11 . What do you think about the shipment?你對貨運是怎麼考慮的?
12 . What is the allotted time for receiving?這批貨物什麼時候我們能收到?
13 . OK. Considering this point and the large quantity you ordered,好吧。考慮到這個原因以及你們訂貨數量大,
14 . Now let's discuss the freight and packing.現在讓我們來討論一下貨運與包裝問題。
15 . As you see, the goods we ordered are seasonal goods.你知道,我們這批貨物是季節性的。
16 . In a word, we'll provide you with all good service.我們將為你們提供最好的服務。