瘋狂英語特別拿手好戲卡
第 14 部分(額外成就感)
1 . You'll never be able to fill your father's shoes.你永遠也替不了你父親的工作。
2 . Name your own price.你自己說個價錢吧。
3 . Jean's mother warned her that men would try to take advantage of her.瓊的母親警告她,男人會佔她的便宜。
4 . Will anyone be able to fill her shoes now that she's left the company?既然她已經離開了公司,有人能接替她的位置嗎?
5 . I have no idea what they're going to say, so I'll have to play it by ear.我一點不知道他們將會說些什麼,所以我只好見機行事。
6 . I'm glad I'm not in his shoes!我很高興我不是處在他的境遇。
7 . How much will you sell me this for?把這個東西賣給我要多少錢?
8 . His words please her.他的話使她高興。
9 . He always tries to please everybody.他常想討每一個人喜歡。
10 . I've had no time to prepare for this meeting, so I'll have to play it by ear.我沒有時間來準備這次會議,所以只好有什麼說什麼。