走遍美國
Playing Games(做遊戲) ACT II
1 . for a total of sixteen points.她一共得十六分。
2 . a game which I brought home to study.我帶回來研究的遊戲。
3 . I enjoyed lunch, Susan.這頓午餐真好, Susan。
4 . Isn't there a conversation that we have to finish?我們不是有話還沒說完嗎?
5 . Everyone gets a turn, going counterclockwise,每一個人按逆時針方向,
6 . plus the person with the longest word gets ten extra points.所造的字最長的人多得十分。
7 . Well, I like the game.哦 ,我喜歡這個遊戲。
8 . That's us, Susan.那正是我們, Susan。
9 . So far, you're all tied.到現在為止 你們不分勝負。
10 . She just said it's too easy.她僅僅說它太容易了。
11 . Susan, I understand you're in the toy business. Susan聽說 ,是在玩具業工作。
12 . to meet the rest of the troop at two o'clock at the museum.我們得在兩點鐘到博物館與其他童子軍會合。
13 . Hi, girls.嗨 ,女孩們好。
14 . Oh, it was nice meeting all of you.哦, 很高興會見你們各位。
15 . My company manufactures toys and games for children.我們公司專為孩子們生產玩具和遊戲器具。
16 . First, you shuffle the deck首先, 得洗一下牌,
17 . Come on in, everybody.大家請進來。
18 . and they found it to be too easy--他們發現字太簡單了,
19 . We had such a good time at the aquarium.我們在水族館玩得真開心。
20 . Nice to meet you, Mrs. Cooper.很高興見到你, Cooper太太。
21 . It's just ... slow.只是……太慢了。
22 . Can we test a new game for you, Susan?我們可以幫你試驗你的新遊戲嗎 ,Susan?
23 . I love tuna fish.我喜歡吃鮪魚。
24 . That'll be fine.就這樣說定了。
25 . It's not a bad game.那不是個壞遊戲。
26 . And the marketing of new toys and games.還有新玩具和新遊戲器具的行銷。
27 . I could almost touch it.我幾乎可以摸到它。
28 . I'd like you to meet Audrey and her mother, Mrs. Cooper.我來向你介紹, Audrey和她母親 Cooper太太。
29 . My mother would take us everywhere, too.我媽媽也是帶我們各處走。
30 . You helped save our company a lot of money.你幫我們公司節約了許多錢。
31 . And thanks again for the lunch and for the game.再次謝謝你們提供了午餐和遊戲。
32 . Just slow.只是太慢了。
33 . The leader takes the first ten cards指揮拿出上面的十張牌,
34 . in other words ... boring.也就是說, 太無趣了。
35 . We prepared some tuna fish我們準備了鮪魚
36 . The aquarium was so exciting.水族館真的很好玩。
37 . and tell us all about it during lunch.一面吃午餐 ,一面告訴我們一切。
38 . That's an excellent idea, Michelle.這是個好主意, Michelle。
39 . That's another five-letter word.又是五個字母的字。
40 . left to right.從左到右輪流玩。
41 . The first one to get one hundred points wins.首先達到一百分的人贏。
42 . I saw a real shark.我看到一條真正的鯊魚。
43 . Frankly, so did I.坦白說, 我也是。
44 . I remember when I used to be a Girl Scout.我記得我還是一名女童子軍的時候。
45 . I hope you have a wonderful time希望你們玩得開心
46 . Well, please sit down嗯, 請坐下來
47 . plus she gets an additional ten points加上另外的十分,
48 . You have thirty seconds to make a word,你們有三十秒的時間造一個字,
49 . We think it might be just right for ten- to twelve-year-olds.我們想它或許對十歲到十二歲大的孩子正合適。
50 . See you in front of the museum at five o'clock.五點鐘博物館前再見。