商務英語 900 句
第 72 部分
1 . You'd better give us a rough idea of your price.您最好給我們一個粗略的價格。
2 . Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.感謝貴方詢價。請告訴我們貴方所需數量以便我方報價。
3 . We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.我們對你方的產品非常滿意,正欲訂購。我們定單的大小主要取決於你方的價格。
4 . I don't think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.我認為價格不成問題。最重要的是你方能供貨多少。
5 . The above inquiry weas forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven't received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.上述詢價已於10月10日發往你方,可是我們到現在還沒收到你方答覆,請早日發盤不甚感謝。
6 . We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.我們期待你方對我方的詢盤做出答覆。
7 . We have confidence in your bamboo wares.我們對貴方的竹製品質量充滿信心。
8 . We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.必須一開始就講清的是,有競爭力的報價可以接受。
9 . If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.如果你方價格比其他競爭對手的優惠,我們將向你們訂貨。
10 . If you don't have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.如果貴方沒有所要求質量的產品,請提供與之最接近的產品。