商務英語 900 句
第 73 部分
1 . We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.我們通常給予20%的商業折扣,外加訂貨1000件以上的數量折扣。
2 . Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.能否告知這些電熱器的價格,以便我們作出決定。
3 . We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.相信由於我方大量訂購貴方能報最優惠價格。
4 . We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.我們急於知道貴方多長時間能交貨。
5 . We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.若能告知你方是否給現金折扣或商業折扣,將不勝感激。
6 . We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.我方將定期大量訂購,因此想知道你方給多少數量折扣。
7 . We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a documents-against-acceptance basis.我們還想指出我們主要以承兌交單方式結帳。
8 . We trust you can meet our requirements.相信貴方能滿足我們的要求。
9 . We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.希望這將是我們互利商業往來的良好開端。我們保證將對貴方的報價予以認真的考慮。
10 . Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.請告知可供現貨的數量。