商務英語 900 句
第 79 部分
1 . The German quotation is lower than yours.德國報價比你們的低。
2 . To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.我認為要做成這筆交易,您至少要降價4%。
3 . You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.您知道有的國家對這種商品正在削價拋售。
4 . We can't persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.按這個價格,我們不能說服用戶購買你們的產品。
5 . Competition for this kind of goods is tough.這種商品的競爭非常激烈。
6 . If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.如果您的價格難以接受,我們的客戶就會轉向其他的供應商。
7 . It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.如果我們按這個價格購買,將很能難推銷。
8 . I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.我想指出提你方原始價格已經超出市場價格。我們不能接受。
9 . Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.你方價格比去年高出20%。
10 . If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.如果您確有誠意與我們做生意,請攤牌吧。