商務英語 900 句
第 80 部分
1 . What's your counter-offer?您的還價是多少?
2 . I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.非常感謝貴方的努力與合作,希望這只是我們今後業務往來的開端。
3 . If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.如果您把質量考慮進去的話,您會發現我方價格是合理的。
4 . The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.市場在萎縮,我們建議你方馬上接受。
5 . If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.如果您堅持原來的價格,恐怕您獲得這筆交易的可能性極小。
6 . Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.和國際市場價格相比,我方報價相比較合理。
7 . The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.恐怕我方報價比您從我方競爭對手那兒得到的報價更優惠。
8 . I'm glad that we've settled the price.很高興我們就價格達成了共識。
9 . Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.別的供應商有和這幾乎相同的貨,價格便宜10%至14%。
10 . It's impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.不可能,您可能注意到了近年來原材料的價格上漲了。