生活應用口語
道歉
1 . I'm afraid I spilled coffee on the tablecloth.對不起,我把咖啡灑到桌布上了。
2 . It's nothing to get upset about.沒什麼,用不著煩惱。
3 . I'm really sorry, but I seem to have misplaced your scarf.真對不起,我忘記把你的圍巾對丟在什麼地方了。
4 . I feel terrible, but I've just broken your ashtray.真是很抱歉,我剛才打破了你的煙灰缸。
5 . No. It's out of the question.哪兒的話,根本談不上賠。
6 . No. Don't be silly. I wouldn't dream of letting you do that.不,別說傻話了。我絕不會想到讓你那樣做的。
7 . No. Forget about it. It's not important.哪兒的話,別提這件事了,那不算什麼。
8 . I want to apologize.Is there anything I can do?我要道歉。我能想點什麼辦法嗎?
9 . I'm very sorry. Can I get you another one?非常抱歉。能不能另外給你買一條呢?
10 . I'm sorry, but I can't find the book you lent me.很抱歉!我找不到你借給我的那本書了。
11 . I don't know what to say. I'd like to replace it.我不知說什麼好。我賠一個新的給你。
12 . Just forget about it.I never did like it anyway.別把這件事放在心上。我本來就不喜歡這桌布。
13 . I really feel bad about it. Let me buy you a new one.我真為這件事感到遺憾。我給你買一本新的吧。