走遍美國
The Blink Date(介紹會面) ACT III
1 . No, not yet. What about you?不, 還沒有。你呢?
2 . Ooh, speaking of keeping busy-I have an early start tomorrow,and the baby-sitter has to get home.哦, 說到忙於工作,我明天還得早起,而且臨時保姆也該回家了。
3 . Good night, Harry. It was nice meeting you. Harry很高興與你見面。
4 . I hope so.我希望如此。
5 . I do...yes, but I have Michelle...不錯……是的 ,但我還有Michelle……
6 . Oh, I date occasionally,哦 ,我偶爾約約會。
7 . His daughter is sick.他女兒生病了。
8 . I believe it. Even without looking.我能相信。即始不看我也知道。
9 . It's our meal from the restaurant.這是從餐廳帶回來的菜 。
10 . It's a bonsai tree for your new apartment.這是一顆盆栽,祝賀你遷新居。
11 . I agree. Aren't you hungry?我想是的。你餓了嗎?
12 . I promise I won't leave early.我發誓我再也不會早走了。
13 . And then, two years ago, my wife died.接著, 兩年前我妻子去世了。
14 . and we'll go out to dinner.然後我們到外面吃晚飯。
15 . It was for a good reason.你今天早走是有原因的。
16 . Your downstairs neighbor let me in.樓下的鄰居讓我進來的。
17 . She is sleeping here so she won't have to travel from Riverdale in the morning.她晚上住在這兒,免得早上從Riverdale趕過來。
18 . You two must be close.你們兩個關係一定很好。
19 . Oh, not at all. We're still eating.噢, 沒關係 。我們還在吃著呢。
20 . I never liked that umbrella stand.我一直嫌那傘架礙事。
21 . It was his first date in two years.這是他兩年來第一次約會。
22 . It was only a tummy ache.僅僅是肚子有點痛。
23 . I think she has a stomachache.我想她肚子痛。
24 . Me, too, Harry. Harry?我也很愉快 Harry。Harry?
25 . Have a safe trip home.路上小心點。
26 . Yes, I think it's important for me to be there是的 ,我想我在場是非常重要的。
27 . but my work keeps me busy.但我老是忙於工作。
28 . I'm going to excuse myself.很抱歉失陪。
29 . I did , but everything is OK,so I decided to come back.回去了, 但一切安好。於是我決定回來。
30 . I have a lot of work to do to get ready for tomorrow.我得為明天做許多準備工作。
31 . It's good that you went back.你回去是對的。
32 . I had a nice evening.讓我過了一個愉快的夜晚。
33 . Does that mean that I can see you again?是不是說我可以再見到你?
34 . The whole Stewart family is close. Stewart全家人相處得很好。
35 . I'd like to meet your daughter someday.我希望有一天能見到你女兒。
36 . He's a good father.他是個好父親。
37 . Please, come in. Join us.請進。跟我們一起吃吧。
38 . You ordered enough for three or four people,but I'm not complaining.你叫了夠三到四個人吃的菜,但我毫不在意。
39 . I think we're going to be good friends.我想我們可以成為好朋友。
40 . As a matter of fact... I am hungry.老實說……我餓了。
41 . She's going to a fashion show here in the city tomorrow.她將參加明天在本市舉行的時裝表演。
42 . Is there anyone else in your life?在你生活中還有其他人嗎
43 . since her mother died.因為她媽媽去世了。
44 . He didn't get a thing to eat.他什麼也沒有吃。
45 . Where did the time go?時間溜的真快!
46 . So... what do you think of him?那麼……你覺得他怎麼樣
47 . The baby-sitter called.臨時保姆打電話來了。
48 . Oh, she's fine.噢 ,她沒事了。
49 . No. You won't believe it, Marilyn!不會。 簡直無法相信, Marilyn。
50 . There's lots of food left.這裡還剩下很多食物。