生意英語
售後服務(四)
1 . We seem to be three packages short.好像少了三大箱。
2 . Yes, why?是的。怎麼樣呢?
3 . Thanks, we appreciate the fast work.謝謝你們這麼快就辦好了。
4 . That goes for us too.我們也是這麼希望?
5 . When will we hear something from him?什麼時候會有消息呢?
6 . We'll have to talk this over some more.這件事我們得好好地再談一談。
7 . Here is the final settlement for your claim.你的賠償問題終於解決了。
8 . Our shipping manager is looking into it.我們的貨運經理正在調查這件事。
9 . The material was not damaged by us.東西不是我們損壞的。
10 . Are you sure you sent the full order?你確定貨全部都出來了?
11 . We only hope we won't have this kind of problem again.我們僅希望不會再有這樣的事情發生。
12 . On, in just a day or two, I think.哦,我想就這一、兩天吧。
13 . What about our claim?我們的賠償怎麼樣啦?
14 . We're sorry, but we cannot allow your claim.對不起,我無法接受你的賠償要求。
15 . You'd better check with the shipper.你最好向貨運公司查查看。