走遍美國
Smell the Flowers(偷得浮生半日閑) ACT III
1 . but ... well, there are too many things to do.但是……我要做的事情太多了。
2 . but I'm taking a little time to smell the flowers.我正利用一點時間輕鬆一下。
3 . Ask Paul Smith to fill in for me.叫Paul Smith代替我出席。
4 . I know I should,我知道應該這樣,
5 . Hi. How was lunch?嗨 。午餐怎麼樣?
6 . Harry, I'd love to,Harry,我確實想去,
7 . and just enjoy this beautiful spring day.盡情享受這美好的春天。
8 . And have a nice afternoon.祝下午玩得愉快。
9 . That's a secret ... between us women.這是個秘密……我們女人的秘密。
10 . How'd you do it?是如何辦到的?
11 . but I have work to do.但我有工作要做。
12 . We had a talk.我們談了一下。
13 . So am I.我也很遺憾。
14 . and he can answer any questions.他也可以回答任何問題。
15 . Oh, it's a quarter to four,噢 ,差十五分就四點了,
16 . I planned to take you for a ride in Central Park我原打算帶你去中央公園
17 . Good for you.我真為你高興。
18 . Well, I had a really nice time.嗯 我玩得很開心。
19 . I'm sorry you can't come with us, Susan.很遺憾你不能同我們一起去, Susan。
20 . Harry! Michelle! Can you wait till I make a phone call?Harry, Michelle,你們等一下讓我打個電話好嗎?
21 . And what did you decide?那你們有什麼結論呢?
22 . I decided to forget about my accounting problems我已決定不再去想那些會計上的問題
23 . It'll be our secret.這只是你我之間的秘密。
24 . for my six o'clock appointment with Mr. Ozawa.參加六點鐘與Ozawa先生的約見。
25 . I'll go for a ride with Michelle.我和Michelle一起去坐馬車。
26 . He knows everything about the production schedule,他知道生產進度的一切情況,
27 . OK. We'll walk back to your office with you.好吧 ,我們陪你走回你的辦公室去。
28 . But schedule another production meeting for tomorrow.務必安排在明天舉行另一次生產會議。
29 . and I have a production meeting at four.我四點鐘有個生產會議。
30 . Don't tell any one,別告訴別人,
31 . The production department's waiting in the conference room.生產部門的人正在會議室等你 。
32 . It's so nice out.外面天氣真好。
33 . I know. I like her.我知道。我喜歡她。