走遍美國
Smell the Flowers(偷得浮生半日閑) ACT II
1 . Because we like each other.因為我們彼此喜歡。
2 . Welcome to the South Street restaurant, folks.歡迎光臨南街餐館, 各位。
3 . spending so much time together?老是在一起呢?
4 . It's too hard to explain.這很難解釋清楚。
5 . Near the Exit sign.就在出口標誌附近。
6 . What do you recommend?你推薦什麼?
7 . I'd really appreciate it.... Yes.... Thank you....我非常感激……好的……謝謝你……
8 . I find myself in an embarrassing situation.我現在有一件很糗的事。
9 . He's on the phone.他在電話上。
10 . You and Mommy used to take me on the ferryboat.你和媽媽常帶我坐渡船。
11 . Sometimes he's very sad.他有時很憂悒。
12 . I know you miss your mother.我知道你想念你媽媽。
13 . Michelle picked these flowers out for you.Michelle選這些花送你 。
14 . Hello. Susan Stewart calling Mr. Levine, please.喂 ,Susan Stewart想跟Levine先生通話。
15 . and a pitcher of lemonade.和一壺檸檬汁。
16 . I haven't dated any one else since her mother died.自從她母親去世之後 我從沒有和別人約會過。
17 . I made another lunch date for today我和別人約好共進午餐,,
18 . Yes. And I'm not trying to take her place.是的 ,我不想取代她。
19 . Do you remember, Michelle?你還記得嗎, Michelle?
20 . on the telephone for me, please.請替我撥電話。
21 . I'm his friend.我是他的朋友。
22 . This is a little difficult for her.這對她來說有點不習慣。
23 . we would go down to the beach and catch crabs,我們走到海邊抓螃蟹,
24 . We had a summer house on Fire Island.我們在火島有一所避暑別墅。
25 . Daddy, can we go soon?爸爸 ,我們能快點走嗎?
26 . I used to be that way when I was her age.我像她這般年紀也是這樣。
27 . Harry, if Michelle doesn't want to go,Harry如果Michelle不想去,
28 . And some ice-cold lemonade.還有冰涼的檸檬汁。
29 . Will you let me be your friend, Michelle?願意讓我成為你的朋友嗎 ,Michelle?
30 . We're going to go to lunch in a few minutes, honey.我們一下子就去吃中餐, 親愛的。
31 . And so are you, I think.我想你也如此。
32 . I'll see you then.到時候見啦。
33 . Help yourself to celery and carrots and other vegetables.請你們自己盛芹菜, 胡蘿蔔 和其他蔬菜。
34 . Thank you, Mr. Levine.謝謝你, Levine先生。
35 . Well, I think I'm going to go get us all some vegetables.好啦 我想我去給大家盛點蔬菜來。
36 . Susan, would you like the crab salad?Susan,要不要蟹肉沙拉?
37 . Michelle is a little shy. Michelle有點不好意思。
38 . Can you and I meet for drinks tomorrow?你和我能否在明天見面喝點什麼嗎?
39 . Well, the crab salad's always a big hit.嗯 ,蟹肉沙拉一向是廣受歡迎的。
40 . Where was that?在什麼地方?
41 . OK. You go out and get a drink of water at the fountain.好。你出去在飲水機那兒喝點水吧。
42 . You're probably right.也許你說得對。
43 . Michelle, can I help you with the lemonade?Michelle,我幫你倒點檸檬汁好嗎?
44 . What'll it be?想來點什麼?
45 . Michelle, would you like to try the crab salad, too? Michelle要不要也試試蟹肉沙拉?
46 . With a piece of meat on a string!用一根繩子拴著一點肉
47 . It's nice to see you again.很高興再見到你們。
48 . I have a call to make.我需要打個電話。
49 . Are you ready to go?準備好動身嗎?
50 . Well, let's get started.好吧, 我們開始吃吧。