走遍美國
Second Honeymoon(二度蜜月) ACT I
1 . Great! What is the daily rate?太棒了, 房間一天多少錢?
2 . Richard, isn't that too much to ask of your mother?Richard,那是不是太麻煩你母親啦?
3 . He says there's another inn他說還有另一家旅館,
4 . It's time you and I had a romantic weekend alone together.是我們倆單獨在一起過一個浪漫週末的時候了。
5 . My wife and I spent our honeymoon at the inn.我太太和我在你們旅館度的蜜月。
6 . But ... I'll miss him.但是……我會想他的。
7 . I don't understand.我不懂你在講什麼。
8 . The world's greatest grandmother, Mrs. Ellen Stewart,世界上最偉大的祖母, Ellen Stewart太太,
9 . I loved that place when we went on our honeymoon.當初我們度蜜月時我便很喜歡那個地方。
10 . Hello. Is Mrs. Montefiore there?喂, Montefiore太太在嗎?
11 . Nothing available.沒有空房間了。
12 . It won't be the same, but what do you say?那就不一樣了, 但你說呢?
13 . Oh, Richard! That's wonderful, but--噢, Richard ,那真是太好了, 可是……
14 . Remember that wonderful little balcony還記得那個美妙小陽台,
15 . are going to have a wonderful, romantic weekend!將度過一個美妙浪漫的週末!
16 . My wife and I are celebrating our fifth anniversary.我太太和我要慶祝一下我們的結婚五週年。
17 . But our anniversary isn't until Saturday.但是要到星期六才是我們結婚週年呀。
18 . Too much? She loves taking care of Max.太麻煩?她喜歡照顧Max。
19 . Besides, we are not going to be here Saturday.另外, 我們星期六將不在這兒了。
20 . where we had our meals ...我們用餐的地方……
21 . Right. And the phone number?好的。電話是多少?
22 . It does sound tempting.聽起來很誘人。
23 . has agreed to take care of him for the weekend.同意在週末照顧他。
24 . Where are we going to be?我們會在哪兒?
25 . No buts.不要說可是。
26 . We've earned it. What do you say?我們有這樣做的權利。你說呢?
27 . No, we didn't leave anything in the room.不是, 我們沒有弄丟任何東西在房間裡 。
28 . Yes, a double room, please. What?對, 雙人房間 麻煩你。什麼?
29 . It's five years ago.那是五年前了。
30 . How could I forget?我怎麼會忘呢?
31 . What are the flowers for, Richard?究竟為什麼送花 ,Richard?
32 . My mom is available to baby-sit this weekend.我媽媽在這個週末可以照顧小寶寶。
33 . I'm sorry I missed him. I had to work late.很抱歉我錯過了他醒著的時候。我必須工作到很晚。
34 . Would you happen to have a room for two availbale你們可有一個雙人房間
35 . Well, OK. See if they have a room.那, 好吧, 看看他們是否還有房間。
36 . just half a mile down the road from the Watermill.從Watermill往下走只要半英哩。
37 . You're right. We've earned it.你說得對,我們有這樣做的權利。
38 . Yes, we'll be arriving by car about ten o'clock Friday night.是的, 我們將於星期五晚上十點鐘左右開車抵達。
39 . are going to spend a second honeymoon at the Watermill Inn.將到Watermill Inn去度第二次蜜月。
40 . Great! I'll make a reservation right now.太好了, 我現在就訂房間。
41 . Are you sure? But ... OK.你確定嗎? 但……算了。
42 . Just because. How's the baby?沒有原因。孩子好嗎?
43 . where would you choose to spend our anniversary?會選哪裡去度我們的結婚週年紀念日
44 . Five years of happiness. Happy anniversary.為了五年的幸福。祝你結婚五年快樂!
45 . We'd like to make a reservation for this weekend.我們想預訂一個這個週末的房間。
46 . Richard, that's the baby.Richard是小寶寶哭了。
47 . and you can listen to him over the phone.而且你可以在電話中聽到他的聲音。
48 . Ah. She's out.啊。她出去了。
49 . If you had your choice of all the places in the world.假如你可以選擇世界上的任何地方。
50 . Perfect! You picked the right place.棒透了,你選對了地方。