走遍美國
Playing Games(做遊戲) ACT III
1 . What are you trying to say, Harry?你到底想說什麼, Harry?
2 . Seven letters ... two words ...七個字母……兩個字……
3 . What's the third thing?第三件事情是什麼?
4 . And it makes me feel good that you care about me.而且, 關心我, 也讓我感到很高興。
5 . But first things first.但事有先後。
6 . I mean--you and me.我的意思是說你和我。
7 . Now comes the good part.現在最精彩的部分來了。
8 . Well? Does that mean you'll marry me?噢?你的意思是你答應嫁給我了?
9 . Is that a proposal, or are we just playing a game?這是求婚呢 ,還是僅僅在玩遊戲?
10 . You're a ... wonderful friend.你是個……極好的朋友。
11 . There's so many things to talk about.有許多事情需要討論。
12 . We talked about that earlier.我們先前談過這個問題。
13 . Well, I do care about Michelle.是的, 我真的關心 Michelle。
14 . Here are ten letters that express my feelings for you.這裡有十個字母可以表達我對你的感情。
15 . then I care about us.那麼我便關心我們大家。
16 . You know I do.你知道我是關心。
17 . It's only natural that if I care about Michelle假如我關心 Michelle
18 . that we can talk about us.我們就可以談談我們。
19 . Not as happy as I am.我比你更高興。
20 . I said that it makes me feel good我是說我感到很高興。
21 . We'll do that immediately.我們可以立即跟她談。
22 . You want a hint?需要提示嗎?
23 . Oh, I'm so happy, Harry!噢, 我太高興了, Harry!
24 . There's a conversation we have to finish.我們有一段話還沒有談完呢。
25 . Well, assume that if you care about Michelle噢, 假如你關心 Michelle
26 . You have to ask for my father's permission.你必須徵得我父親的同意。
27 . we have to talk to Michelle together about being married.我們必須一起跟 Michelle談談我們結婚的事。
28 . There's something I have to ask you.我有一件事要問你 。
29 . before Michelle and her friends arrived.在Michelle和她的朋友們來之前。
30 . There are three things that have to be done first, Harry.首先我們必須做三件事, Harry。
31 . You're making the game harder.你使遊戲變難了。
32 . And it makes me feel good that you care about us.你關心我們大家這使我太高興了。
33 . Susan, will you marry me?Susan,你願意嫁給我嗎?
34 . We had this part of the conversation我們正談到這兒
35 . First, we have to decide where to live.首先 ,我們得決定住在哪裡。
36 . Can't you figure it out?找不到答案嗎?
37 . that express the feelings that I feel for you in my heart.可以表達我內心對你的感情。
38 . We have to go pick up Michelle.我們得去接 Michelle了。
39 . and you care about us,而且關心我們大家,
40 . What was it about?剛才談什麼?
41 . It's such an important decision.這是一個如此重要的決定。
42 . since this is so easy ....既然那麼簡單……
43 . We'll live in New York.我們會住在 New York。
44 . Well, that's easy.哦, 那很簡單。