走遍美國
Second Honeymoon(二度蜜月) ACT II
1 . Oh, you're being a really good sport about this, Marilyn,噢,在這件事情上,你倒變成一個看得很開的人, Marilyn?nbsp;
2 . And I do feel bad about your mother而且我覺得很過意不去讓你母親
3 . Uh ... I give up.嗯……我放棄猜。
4 . Well, the rain, the room, the view of the parking lot.唉, 這雨, 這房間 ,這停車場的景色。
5 . Oh, yes, I think we'd like that very much.噢 ,好的, 我想我們非常樂意。
6 . Thank you. I don't believe this.謝謝。我簡直不敢相信。
7 . We can get our meals at Mrs. Montefiore's down the road.我們可以沿大路走到Montefiore太太的旅館去吃。
8 . Well, what do you want to do?那你想幹什麼?
9 . Let's call room service and order a nice breakfast,讓我們打電話給房間服務部訂一份可口的早餐。
10 . It's still raining. I want to play tennis.仍然在下雨。我想打網球。
11 . And I love you. Isn't that enough?我愛你。難道這還不夠嗎?
12 . You do? Really? It won't be any trouble?有, 真的, 不會有任何麻煩?
13 . It is for me,對我來說當然足夠,
14 . Oh. Now all it has to do is stop raining.噢。現在唯一希望的就是停止下雨。
15 . Oh, hello! How nice of you to remember us!噢, 好, 真好, 還記得我們!
16 . After all, we're here, we're alone, we're together.畢竟, 我們來到這兒了, 我們又單獨在一起了。
17 . Have a nice stay.希望你們住得愉快。
18 . Do you want to stick it out for the whole weekend?難道你想在此地耗掉整個週末?
19 . Oh, Richard, it really isn't that bad.喔 ,Richard ,事情沒有那麼糟。
20 . but let's get a look at the view.但讓我們來瞧一瞧景色。
21 . Stop blaming yourself.別責備你自己了。
22 . That's OK, honey.沒有關係,親愛的。
23 . I beg your pardon? Oh, I see.你說什麼? 噢, 我明白了。
24 . How is the view?景色怎麼樣?
25 . Hello? Yes. Yes, this is she.喂, 是的, 是的, 是我。
26 . having to take care of the baby all weekend.整個週末照顧孩子。
27 . I love walking in the rain.我喜歡在雨中散步。
28 . Right. Would you give me room service, please?好。請接房間服務部好嗎?
29 . They have an opening.他們有一個空房間。
30 . Clean? You call this clean?乾淨這樣算乾淨?
31 . but I wanted this weekend to be special for you.但我希望這個週末對你來說很特別。
32 . It isn't the way I hoped it would be.這不是我所盼望的。
33 . Well, maybe we'll see the view in the morning.好了, 也許我們可以在早晨看風景。
34 . and then we'll figure out what to do today.然後我們再決定今天做些什麼。
35 . Well, I'll admit the room is uncomfortable.嗯 我承認這個房間很不舒服。
36 . Someone just checked out.有一個人剛剛結帳走了。
37 . They don't have room service at Old Country Inn. Old Country Inn沒有房間服務部。
38 . Mrs. Montefiore from the Watermill Inn.是Watermill Inn的Montefiore太太打來的電話。
39 . No. Isn't it wonderful?不, 這不是很美妙嗎?
40 . This is not the way to spend our fifth anniversary.這不是我們過五週年紀念日的方式。
41 . and Mrs. Montefiore has reserved the honeymoon suite for us. Montefiore太太為我們保留了蜜月套房。
42 . It is special. Happy anniversary.確實很特別。結婚週年快樂!
43 . but I think we should face the truth.但我認為我們應面對現實。
44 . I want some breakfast.我想吃早餐。
45 . Well, it isn't the Watermill Inn,算了,這不是Watermill Inn,
46 . Why don't we get in the car and drive home?我們何不開車回家?
47 . They don't have a coffee shop.他們也沒有咖啡廳。
48 . Right this way, Mr. and Mrs. Stewart.走這邊, Stewart先生和太太。
49 . Fifteen minutes! Thank you. Good-bye.十五分鐘 !謝謝 。再見。
50 . What is she calling about?她打來說什麼?