走遍美國
Full of Surprises(意外驚喜) ACT II
1 . Then you'll see a big old red barn.然後你就會看到一座舊的紅色大糧倉。
2 . Well, that'll be eighteen dollars and seventy cents.嗯 ,十八美元七毛。
3 . Hello. What can I do for you?你好。我能為你做點什麼嗎?
4 . No charge for the cleanup.清洗不用付費。
5 . About fifteen minutes.大約十五分鐘吧。
6 . OK. Let me repeat it.好吧。讓我重複一遍。
7 . and then a big red barn.然後就是一座大的紅色倉。
8 . No, I don't.不 ,我不識路。
9 . Hi. Fill 'er up.嗨, 把油箱加滿。
10 . There we go ... will make twenty. Thanks.你看……加起來正好二十美元。謝謝了。
11 . It's on the house.這是免費的。
12 . Ah. OK. That's a dollar and thirty cents change.啊 ,好啦。這是一美元三毛零錢。
13 . Check the hood?要不要檢查一下機件?
14 . His house is on the left.他的房子就在左邊。
15 . Pete Waters's lived around here almost as long as I have. Pete Waters住在這兒差不多跟我一樣久了。
16 . No, thanks.不用了, 謝謝。
17 . That's the back of Pete Waters's place.那就是Pete Waters住處的後面。
18 . Is this the Pete Waters farm?這是Pete Waters的農場嗎?
19 . but it'll take you ten minutes longer.但會多花你十分鐘的時間。
20 . I take the next left turn to the stop sign.我在下個路口左轉彎, 到一個停車再開標誌處,
21 . And thanks for the directions.謝謝你給我指了路。
22 . Turn right to the house.向右拐就到他的房子了。
23 . Stay on that road, and you'll cross a blue bridge.沿著路開下去 ,你會經過一座藍色的橋。
24 . This must be Pete's barn.這一定是Pete的糧倉了。
25 . How long is it going to take for me to get there?到那裡還需要多久時間
26 . I'm a friend of Pete's.我是Pete的朋友。
27 . till you get to the end of the fence.到柵欄的盡頭。
28 . Then a right across a blue bridge,然後右轉, 經過一座藍色的橋。
29 . There's a shortcut--if you know it.假如你識路的話, 有一條近路可走。
30 . How much do I owe you?我應付你多少錢?
31 . Back soon with a surprise.接一個驚喜即回。
32 . Keep along this road沿著這條路
33 . You'll see a stop sign.會看到有個停車再開標 。
34 . I'm looking for the house.我正在找他的房子。
35 . Pete Waters's farm, near Chesterton.Pete Waters的農場 ,在Chesterton附近。
36 . Hi. What can I do for you?嗨 。我能幫你嗎?
37 . Same old Pete Waters.Pete Waters還是老樣子。
38 . You'll see the chicken house.你會看到雞捨。
39 . That's quite a difference from the directions that Pete sent me.這和Pete寄給我的路線指示完全不同。
40 . Always full of surprises.總是出人意表。
41 . Sure. You take the next left turn.當然。你在下一個路口左轉。
42 . Could you tell me how to use the shortcut?你能告訴我怎麼走這條近路嗎?
43 . Well, thanks.好的, 謝謝你。
44 . I know it well.我對它熟得很。
45 . Make a right at the stop sign.就在停車再開標誌那裡向右拐。
46 . Now, if you take that route, it's probably a lot simpler,哦, 假如你走這條路的話 ,可能會簡單得多,
47 . It's just over yonder.他的房子就在那邊。
48 . Well, here's a twenty.嗯 ,這是二十美元。
49 . I need a full tank.我要滿滿一箱油。