走遍美國
Making a Difference(當仁不讓) ACT II
1 . Oh, see you at the polls.噢, 在投票所見。
2 . Yes, Miss Kim, Ellen Stewart.是的, Kim小姐, 是Ellen Stewart。
3 . You fold the fliers.你來摺傳單。
4 . I'll give her your best wishes,我會轉告她你的祝福,
5 . I care about more lockers for the teachers.我關心教師要有更多的儲物櫃。
6 . We finished addressing over three hundred envelopes.我們寫了三百多個信封地址了。
7 . It's our school, but we can't vote.那是我們的學校 ,可是我們卻不能投票。
8 . Can I speak with Mr. or Mrs. Anderson?我可以跟Anderson先生或太太說話嗎?
9 . Can I speak with Mr. or Mrs. Burns?我可以跟Burns先生或太太通話嗎?
10 . I can't believe it!我簡直不敢相信!
11 . You have to go on television, too.也應該上電視。
12 . Mrs. Greenberg is on the phone.Greenberg太太打電話來。
13 . Too bad kids can't vote.可惜小孩不能投票。
14 . I'm not sure I'm up to it.我不能肯定我是否能做得來。
15 . ... and if you ask what I care about, I'll tell you.……假如你們問我關心什麼, 我可以告訴你們。
16 . doing a commercial.正在做廣告。
17 . I care about the practical things.我關心實用的事物。
18 . May I ... may I help?我能……我能幫上忙嗎?
19 . It helps enormously.這個幫助很大。
20 . Here are the fliers, hot off the press!傳單來了, 剛剛印出來的!
21 . Good work, gang.做得很好 ,大夥兒們。
22 . Your ideas are good ones.你的想法很好。
23 . She says Carter Boswell is on the TV right now--她說Carter Boswell現在正在電視上呢
24 . I told you.我告訴過你了。
25 . Wait till Philip comes home and sees our progress.等著瞧Philip回來看到我們進展時的反應吧
26 . Don't be upset by Boswell's commercial.不要為了Boswell的廣告而憂心。
27 . in such a short amount of time.在這麼短的時間內。
28 . it's a good picture.那是一張好照片。
29 . I care about new fixtures in the hallways--我關心走廊的新燈具,
30 . I care about the school buildings in need of paint.我關心學校的建築物需要粉刷。
31 . not music or dancing or entertainment.而不是音樂, 舞蹈或者娛樂。
32 . Everyone saw the story in the Riverdale newspaper.每個人都已看到Riverdale報紙上的新聞。
33 . my mother is running for the school board?我母親競選聯合校董會董事嗎?
34 . Boswell's a powerful speaker.Boswell是個有辯才的演說家。
35 . Mr. Maxwell was very kindMaxwell先生很好心
36 . There are people in favor of the cultural programs, Mom.會有許多人讚成文化活動的, 媽媽。
37 . If you do, vote for me, Carter Boswell.假如你有同感 ,請投我一票 ,Carter Boswell。
38 . We stuff them.我們裝傳單。
39 . Right over here, Grandpa.請到這兒來 ,爺爺。
40 . We have done so much我們已做了這麼多的事
41 . Richard and I will put them into the envelopes.我和Richard把它們放進信封。
42 . And I lick the envelopes.那我就粘信封 。
43 . Your photo in it helped, too.在報紙上的照片也有幫助。
44 . to print my announcement.刊登了我宣佈競選的消息。
45 . You can be, too.你也能做到。
46 . Need another box?需要另一個箱子嗎?
47 . A lot of people will agree with him.許多人會贊同他。
48 . Hey, everybody,嗨, 大家聽著,
49 . Looks good.看起來很好。
50 . Everybody in Riverdale reads his paper.Riverdale的每個人都看他的報紙。