走遍美國
Country Music(鄉間之音) ACT II
1 . Marilyn, Susan, let's not begin to worry about Michelle and Max.Marilyn, Susan不要開始擔心Michelle和Max。
2 . You haven't answered my question.你還沒有回答我的問題呢。
3 . We'll set up our tents over there by the edge of the woods.我們在林邊搭帳蓬。
4 . I've always liked camping out.我一直喜歡露營。
5 . Is anybody hungry?有人餓了嗎?
6 . and I will bring the cola and the plastic cups.我拿可樂和塑膠杯來。
7 . That's what I love about Susan.這就是我愛Susan的一點。
8 . I wish we had brought Michelle, Harry.我真希望我們帶了Michelle來, Harry。
9 . That's what makes this spot so good.那就是為什麼這個地點這樣好的道理。
10 . Bottle the sound.將聲音裝起來呀。
11 . Put the tablecloth on the picnic table,將桌巾布放在野餐桌上,
12 . Wait till you see yourself jumping around.你等著看, 那到處亂蹦的樣子吧。
13 . And next time we'll bring Michelle.下次我們要帶Michelle來。
14 . All set for eating.吃飯用的一切都準備好了。
15 . Right here, next to the ice packs. Here.就在這裡 。在冰袋旁邊。這兒。
16 . You have the spirit of a teenager, Susan.你有一股青少年的朝氣, Susan。
17 . Too bad we can't bottle the sound.不能將聲音裝瓶真是太可惜了。
18 . Wouldn't it be wonderful?那樣豈不是太美妙了嗎?
19 . Me, neither.我也沒有過。
20 . The grass. The trees. The fresh air.草地, 樹木, 新鮮空氣。
21 . Where's the bag with the chicken salad sandwiches?放雞肉沙拉三明治的袋子在哪?
22 . Just listen to the sound.聽聽這些聲音。
23 . Well, we'll put everything over there.嗯, 我們將所有的東西都放在那邊。
24 . Away from the telephones and account books.遠離電話和帳簿。
25 . I've been having a hard time keeping my eyes open我一直掙扎著要讓雙眼睜開
26 . You guys are like three kids.你們就像三個孩子。
27 . It's refreshing for me.這是我提振精神的方法。
28 . how could a guy not be hungry with all this talk about eating?當大家都在談吃的, 誰能不餓呢?
29 . It puts you to sleep.它讓你很快入睡。
30 . We're having a good time, and they're in good hands.我們玩得痛快,他們也得到很好的照顧。
31 . I wish she were here with us to enjoy the country.我真希望現在她就和我們在一起享受這鄉村美景。
32 . I love it!我愛上它了!
33 . Then we'll be able to make our fire there where it's safe.然後我們就可以在那兒找一個安全的地方生火了。
34 . Help me get this stuff out of the car.幫我將這些東西拿下車子。
35 . It was such a great idea to spend the weekend this way.這樣過週末的主意簡直太棒了。
36 . And next time we'll bring Michelle.下次我們帶Michelle來。
37 . is my idea of heaven!正是我所謂的天堂
38 . This is heaven, Harry!這簡直是天堂, Harry!
39 . Now that you mention it, I guess I am.你們一提起來, 我想我也餓了。
40 . We've only been here for a day,我們到這裡僅僅一天,
41 . I told you you'd like it. I've been doing this for years.我告訴過你你會喜歡的。我多年來一直從事這項活動。
42 . The office seems so far away.辦公室好像變得那麼遙遠。
43 . When you're out in the fresh air like this, it makes you hungry.當你來外面呼吸這麼新鮮的空氣時, 就很容易餓。
44 . It's like a special music.它就像是一種特別的音樂。
45 . I am having a good time, Harry.我玩得很高興, Harry。
46 . I've never been more relaxed.我從來沒像這樣輕鬆過。
47 . If only we could bottle the fresh air.要是我們能用瓶子將新鮮空氣裝回去多好。
48 . Listen to the sounds of the summer that surround us.仔細傾聽環繞我們的夏夜聲息。
49 . and I've completely forgotten about all my business problems.但我已經徹底拋開了我所有的業務上的問題。
50 . I can hardly keep my eyes open.我簡直睜不開眼睛了。