旅遊英語
乘公共汽車
1 . Yes. When you get on the transfer bus, just show the bus driver this ticket stub.要。當你上了轉乘的公共汽車時,就把這張票根給司機看。
2 . That sounds pretty good.聽起來挺好的嘛!
3 . When you're ready to get off, remember to press the button near your seat.當你要下車時,記得按你座位旁的按鈕。
4 . How long does it take?要花多久時間?
5 . Get me off at the Fifth Avenue.請在第五大道讓我下車。
6 . Is this bus going to Dallas?這車開往達拉斯嗎?
7 . You will only have to pay another ten cents and a nickle for your child.你只需另外再付10美分,而你的孩子只要再付5美分。
8 . No, it isn't. But you can transfer from this bus to bus number 24.不,不經過。但是你可以搭這班車轉乘24路。
9 . It's seventy-five cents for adults and thirty cents for children under twelve.大人75美分,12歲以下的小孩30分。
10 . Where can I put the coin?硬幣要放在哪兒?
11 . You can take a seat now.現在你找個座位坐下吧。
12 . Is this the bus that goes by the mall?這班公共汽車經過商業街嗎?
13 . Can you tell me how to get to the railroad station?你能告訴我怎樣去火車站嗎?
14 . Will it cost for the transfer?轉車要錢嗎?
15 . Good. How much is the fare?好。車費多少?