商務英語 900 句
第 87 部分
1 . This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.這種箱子不適合裝茶具海運。
2 . Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.請保證貨物不受潮。
3 . Please make an offer indicating the packing.請報價並說明包裝情況。
4 . Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.雖然這些紙箱輕便、易拿,但我們認為它們在運輸中不太結實。
5 . We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.我們想知道你們如何包裝這些真絲襯衫。
6 . To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.為使損失減少到最低限度,我們對貨物的包裝足以承受長途海運。
7 . All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.所有包內都有一層防水內襯。
8 . Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.除非你們收到我方代理的特別指示,否則請用正常出口集裝箱。
9 . We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.我們希望你們的設計和顏色對美國人具有巨大吸引力。
10 . Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.包裝費用未算在報價中。