生活應用口語
預約
1 . I'm afraid not. She doesn't have any openings in the morning.恐怕不行。上午她沒有空。
2 . Do you think the doctor could see me tomorrow before 9:30?你看醫生在明天9:30前能給我看病嗎?
3 . No. That's nog good either. But give me your number and I'll call you if somebody cancels.不。也不行。不過請你把電話號碼給我,如果友人取消約會,我就打電話通知你。
4 . Yes, she's free then.可以,她那時有空。
5 . Just a second. I'll have to check.等一等。我得查一查。
6 . I wonder if the dentist could fit me in early tomorrow?請問明天一早牙科醫生能抽空給我看一下嗎?
7 . I'd like to make an appointment with Professor Smith. Would 9:00 tomorrow be all right?我想和史密斯教授約個會面時間。明天9點行嗎?
8 . She won't be in until 10:45, so the earliest would be 11:00.她要到10:45才來,所以最早也得到11點才能看。
9 . How about 12:45?12點45分怎麼樣?
10 . Would Dr.Block be able to see me at 9:30 tomorrow?明天9點半布洛克醫生能給我看病嗎?
11 . I'm afraid there's nothing available before noon.恐怕中午前是沒法看了。
12 . Sorry, but she's busy then too.對不起,那會兒她也沒空。
13 . I'm sorry, but she won't have any openings until 11:00, unless there's a cancellation.對不起,除非有預約取消,11點以前她沒有空。
14 . Could I possibly make it early in the afternoon?我可以約在下午一上班的時間嗎?