走遍美國
The Blink Date(介紹會面) ACT I
1 . Don't worry about being late. It's fine.別為遲到擔心了 沒有關係。
2 . I'm looking for 83 Wooster Street.我想找Wooster街83號。
3 . Make another left to Wooster.再向左轉就到了Wooster街了。
4 . Nice to meet you, Harry.我也很高興見到你 Harry。
5 . Hot dog? Only seventy-five cents.要熱狗嗎 只要七十五分錢。
6 . Sure. The number is... five five five...seventeen twenty.沒問題 號碼是555-1720。
7 . Have a nice evening.祝你們今晚愉快。
8 . Hello, Harry. It's nice to meet you.你好 Harry 很高興見到 。
9 . Hi, Betty. I'll be at five five five...seventeen twenty.好 Betty 我的號碼是555-1720。
10 . Excuse me, ma'am.對不起 夫人
11 . Nice to meet you, Susan.很高興見到 Susan。
12 . May I use the phone?我可以用電話嗎
13 . Then walk two blocks to the traffic light.再走兩條街到紅綠燈處
14 . To the corner and then a left?走到拐角向左轉對嗎
15 . I'd like to call home我想打電話回家
16 . No. Thank you. I have a dinner date.不 謝謝。我要去赴晚餐約會。
17 . What pretty flowers! Thank you.好漂亮的花!謝謝你。
18 . I eat there a lot.我在那 吃過好多次。
19 . Yeah. A left.是的 向左轉。
20 . Then make a left turn.然後向左轉〃
21 . OK. Thanks. See you later.好 謝謝。再見。
22 . Me, too. Have fun!我也是。祝你們愉快
23 . Yes. Wooster Street is two blocks,噢 Wooster街還有兩條街的距離
24 . Bye, Marilyn. Hope to see you again.再見 Marilyn。希望能再看到 。
25 . and 83 is to the right, about two houses. 83號是在右邊 大約過兩棟房子就到了。
26 . Excuse me. Can you help me?對不起 你能幫幫我嗎
27 . I'm ready. See you later, Marilyn.我準備好了。Marilyn 再見。
28 . Sorry I'm late.很抱歉我遲到了。
29 . Pleased to meet you.很高興見到 。
30 . I want to leave the phone number of the restaurant....我要留餐廳的電話號碼給她。
31 . Are we too late for our dinner reservation?我們會不會錯過晚餐訂位時間
32 . and leave the number with the baby-sitter.把餐廳的電話告訴臨時保姆。
33 . Sure, what do you want?可以啊。什麼事
34 . Well, that's done. Shall we go?好了 打完了。我們可以走了嗎?
35 . Yes, it is. Come up.是的 是我。請上來
36 . No, the restaurant will hold our table.不會 餐廳會保留我們的席位。
37 . Do you know the phone number of the restaurant?知道那家餐廳的電話號碼嗎
38 . The traffic. The parking. I was lost.交通擁擠 又找不到停車的地方。我又迷路了。
39 . Can I speak to Betty?我能跟Betty說話嗎?
40 . Oh, I'd like you to meet my sister-in-law Marilyn.噢 我來向你介紹我嫂子Marilyn。
41 . That's easy. Walk to the corner.很好找。你走到拐角
42 . Excuse the mess. I just moved here.請不要介意這裡亂得很 我剛剛搬來住。
43 . I know the owner very well.我和老闆很熟。