走遍美國
A Place of Our Own(自己的住房) ACT II
1 . A house like this in Riverdale costs double the price.在Riverdale像這樣的房子價格要貴一倍。
2 . and they needed the extra room.他們需要多一些空間。
3 . Yes, Mom was pregnant with Robbie then,是的, 那時媽媽懷著Robbie,
4 . You can probably afford this one.你可能負擔得起這棟房子。
5 . I sold your father that house seventeen years ago.十七年前我把那棟房子賣給你父親的。
6 . Perhaps we could see the house this weekend.也許這週末我們會去看看這棟房子。
7 . I hear you're expecting a baby, Mrs. Stewart.我聽說你們快有小孩了, Stewart太太。
8 . I haven't thought about living anywhere else.我還沒有考慮要住到別的地方去。
9 . So we will be needing more room.所以我們也將需要更大的空間。
10 . about your salaries and your savings.關於薪資和儲蓄。
11 . but I prefer a two-story home.但我喜歡兩層樓的房子。
12 . and it is on a half-acre lot.用地半英畝。
13 . I remember your parents' first house very well.我還清楚記得你父母的第一棟房子。
14 . They're both very good buys.這兩棟都是價格便宜的。
15 . It looks wonderful.看起來很好看。
16 . Would you like to go see it?你們要去看看嗎?
17 . We've got a lot to talk about.我們有很多可商量的了。
18 . so it's my pleasure所以現在我很樂意
19 . Then why don't we go look at this house, too?那我們何不也去看看這棟房子?
20 . Yes, I think I can show you some.是的, 我有一些可以給你們看。
21 . Yes, and you were such a cute baby.對,你當時是個很逗人喜愛的嬰兒。
22 . I've been friendly with the Stewart family我和Stewart家有交情
23 . I know it well.我非常清楚。
24 . Let me give you some information sheets about the houses.我給你們一些關於這些房子的簡介。
25 . The cost of housing's too high for you here.這裡的房子對你們來說太貴了。
26 . It was on Spring Avenue, near the park.那房子是在Spring Avenue 公園附近。
27 . Oh, so you don't need something immediately?呵, 所以你們 ,不是急著馬上就要?
28 . That's a good idea.這是個好主意。
29 . Just to get an idea of some other possibilities.瞧瞧其他可能的選擇。
30 . This house just came on the market.這棟房子剛剛推出要賣。
31 . I have a book with photos of some homes in that area.我有一本那個地區房子的照片。
32 . Well, when you called,嗯, 你們打電話來時,
33 . and it's only about an hour's drive from here.而且從此地到那裡只有大約一小時的車程。
34 . This is very helpful, Mrs. Martinelli.這樣很有用, Martinelli太太。
35 . Your father's a wonderful doctor, Richard.你父親是個了不起的醫生, Richard。
36 . It has a brand new kitchen.有一個全新的廚房。
37 . Of course, they won't be in Riverdale.當然這些房子不在Riverdale
38 . I do think you should go see the houses我確實感到你們應該去看看這些房子,
39 . I sold it to the present owners.是我把它賣給了現在的主人。
40 . If someone doesn't buy it before then,如果在此之前沒有人買走的話。
41 . I love your house on Linden Street.我喜歡你們家在Linden街的房子。
42 . It looks like the houses in Hollywood.看起來好像是好萊塢的房子。
43 . So I have a good idea about your financial situation.所以, 我對你們的財務狀況很瞭解。
44 . It's a lovely area,那裡是個可愛的地方,
45 . With two bedrooms?有兩間臥室嗎?
46 . Now, let's see. Here.來讓我們看看。這個。
47 . This is a two-bedroom, two-bath house.這是一棟有兩間臥室、 兩間盥洗室的房子。
48 . Is it a two-bedroom house?是兩個臥室的嗎?
49 . He's the best pediatrician in Westchester.他是全Westchester最好的小兒科醫師。
50 . This is a lovely two-bedroom house in your price range.這一棟可愛房子有兩間臥室, 在你們價格範圍內。