商務英語
在談判桌上
1 . Let's have your counter-offer?那你給個價吧。
2 . We'll place a trial order with you for 300 cases of pork luncheon meat.我們想試定300箱罐裝午餐肉。
3 . Why don't we compromise on this?為什麼我們不折衷一下?
4 . How about $ 140 per case?每箱140美元怎麼樣?
5 . OK. Your offer si 5%. I think you have yourself of a deal.好的,你們降價5%,我們就這樣說定了。
6 . But your price is still on the high side even if taking quality into consideration.就算考慮質量上的因素,你們的價格還是高。
7 . I appreciate your counter-offer, but find it too low.謝謝你的還價,但我覺得太低了。
8 . Can we meet halfway on this?我們是否能各讓一半?
9 . And it is in fact more advantageous than others.而且比其他人的價格都優惠得多。
10 . The best we can do is $ 165 per case CIF.最優惠價格是每箱CIF165美金。
11 . It's been my experience that I agree that yours are of better quality.根據我的經驗來看,你們的產品質量的確較好。
12 . Maybe we can compromise on this.也許我們還可以協商一下。
13 . According to my experience, I agree that yours are of better quality.有我的經驗來判定你們的產品的確較好。
14 . No, I'm sorry. This is our rock-bottom price.很抱歉,這是我們的最低價格。
15 . All right, let's get down to business.好,我們來談正事吧。
16 . Then it's settled.就這樣定了。
17 . If you find it unworkable, we have no other choice but to call the deal off.如果不行的話,我們只好放棄了。
18 . We have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.我們已成功地達成了協議。
19 . So you really don't see your way to get it down a bit?你真的不能再降一點了嗎?
20 . How about meeting each other half-way with the price gap?我們折衷一下如何?
21 . The gap is too wide to be filled. The largest cut we can offer is 5%.價格差距太大,我們最多降價5%。