商務英語
商務洽談
1 . Good morning, Mr. Zhou. Take a seat, please. What can I do for you?早上好,周先生。請坐。有什麼事嗎?
2 . Could you explain it more precisely for us?您可不可以講得詳細一點?
3 . Under these conditions of payment,-在這種付款條件下,-
4 . I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for transport by sea.我擔心這種紙箱,用於遠洋運輸,不夠結實。
5 . But there are one point which I'd like to bring up about the packing.不過還有一點我得提出來,關於包裝問題。
6 . We are quite interested in the joint venture.我們對合資經營很感興趣。
7 . Would you tell me some more details?你能講得詳細點嗎?
8 . Sure. We are thinking of a joint venture with you in selling Chinese arts.當然。我們正在考慮和你們公司合資經營一起賣中國工藝品。
9 . Here is our draft contract.這是我們草擬的合同。
10 . Is it possible for you to go into it in more details?能否解釋得更詳細一點?
11 . Then, when shall we sign the contract?那麼,我們什麼時候簽合同?
12 . Well, that's just what I'm going to say.這正是我需要說明的。
13 . Let's congratulate ourselves that this transaction has been made.讓我們祝賀這次交易圓滿成功。
14 . Do you have any questions in mind about them, Mr. Martin?你還有什麼問題嗎,馬丁先生?
15 . We think all the terms should meet with common agreement.我們認為,所有的條款都應當取得一致意見。
16 . We may revise it this evening, and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning.今天晚上我們修改一下並做好準備,明天早上正式簽訂。
17 . But I've never had the pleasure of doing any business with you.可是同貴公司尚無業務往來。
18 . How would you pack the goods we have ordered?你們對我們這批訂貨如何包裝?
19 . Oh, yes, I know the name.呵,我聽說過貴公司。
20 . Our company has had a big business in Chinese arts and crafts.我們公司經營大宗中國工藝品。
21 . If the lease period could be extended, then the terms will be acceptable.如果租限能夠延長,我們就能接受這些條件。
22 . Now, let me explain one point to you.現在,讓我就這一點進行說明。
23 . Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.謝謝你的理解和合作。
24 . Under those terms, we can accept it.如果那些條款沒問題,我們可以接受。
25 . Could you put that into more specific terms?您能不能說得明確一點?
26 . And we hope to have joint venture with your company.我希望同貴公司進行合資經營。
27 . Now, we always use different packing for different goods.我們一向是不同的貨物用不同的包裝。
28 . No, but I hope you will from now on.是的,還沒有。不過我希望從現在起就會有。
29 . And take measures to reinforce them. Please set your mind at rest.並採取措施加固。請放心好了。
30 . OK. Since you put it this way. I'll have to comply.好吧。既然你這麼說,我只好同意了。
31 . It contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiation.這基本上包括了我們談判中取得一致的條款。
32 . Well, I have a proposition for you. I think you know our company. This is my card.我給你提個建議。我想先請您瞭解一下我們公司。名片。