走遍美國
Grandpa's Trunk(祖父的行李箱) ACT III
1 . I'd better unpack.我還是先把行李打開吧。
2 . Well, come on, Dad.好, 來吧, 爸爸。
3 . Please look us up.請和我們聯絡。
4 . And don't be so independent.不要再堅持獨立個性了。
5 . You remember that day, Robbie?你還記得那天嗎 Robbie
6 . Please check to be sure you have your belongings.請記得帶您的行李。
7 . I started traveling twenty-four hours ago.從出門到現在已經二十四小時了。
8 . I'm sure glad you're here, Grandpa.您來這裡我真高興, 爺爺。
9 . After a good night's sleep, I'll enjoy breakfast even more.好好睡一覺, 明早吃早餐會更香。
10 . I can't wait to see her.我等不及要見她。
11 . Lots of interesting information about our family.很多我們家有趣的東西呢
12 . I researched it for over a year.我研究了一年多。
13 . and we'll take your dad with us.帶你爸爸也一起去。
14 . It's our family tree.這是我們的家譜。
15 . I'm ready, Grandpa. You name the day.我準備好啦 ,爺爺。哪一天隨你挑吧。
16 . Robbie, we'll go fishing soon, Robbie啊, 我們很快就會去。
17 . I know you will.我想你會的。
18 . I looked all over the house to find it.我找遍了整間屋子才找到它。
19 . This one really brings back memories.這一張的確喚起了許多的回憶。
20 . She called to say the plane was delayed.她打電話回來, 告訴我們飛機誤點。
21 . And have a good stay in the Big Apple.祝您在紐約愉快。
22 . I'm not so young anymore.我不再那麼年輕了。
23 . Why, I didn't know that your grandfather was born in Germany.你看 我竟然不知道您的爺爺出生在德國。
24 . I have the key, but it doesn't work.我有鑰匙, 但是開不開箱子。
25 . Well, here we are.好了 ,終於到啦。
26 . The train will be stopping in five minutes.火車將在五分鐘後靠站。
27 . Don't you want something to eat?您想吃點什麼嗎?
28 . I have something for you. I made it myself.我有件東西給你們, 是我親手做的。
29 . Richard, these are terrific pictures. Richard這些照片真棒。
30 . I think you're going to be very happy here with us.我想你和我們住在一起會很愉快的。
31 . Oh, Grandpa! How exciting!啊 ,爺爺, 你真了不起。
32 . Presents--for me?禮物你給我的?
33 . That's a great idea, Grandpa!這太好了, 爺爺。
34 . Oh, I'm sorry Susan isn't here.啊 可惜Susan不在。
35 . Fabulous!真是令人難以置信。
36 . Oh, you look so beautiful, Susan. My granddaughter.啊 ,真漂亮 ,Susan 我的好孫女。
37 . I sure do. It was fun.當然。當時真有意思。
38 . Amtrak is happy to announce our arrival in New York City.我們很高興報告諸位 Amtrak火車就要到達紐約了。
39 . We're in the phone book.我們家的電話號碼 可以在電話簿上查到。
40 . Like I always said, you look just like Grandma.我老是說你真像你奶奶。
41 . When can we go fishing?我們什麼時候去釣魚?
42 . Oh, Grandpa, I'm so happy to see you!啊, 爺爺! 見到您我真高興。
43 . Philip, do you have the key to the trunk?Philip衣箱的鑰匙在你那嗎?
44 . A gift from me.這是我的一件禮物。
45 . She looks just like Grandma at that age.她和她奶奶年輕時候長得一模一樣。
46 . I sent the wrong key.我寄錯了鑰匙。
47 . That's right. And have a good time in New York.對。祝你在紐約玩得愉快。
48 . She feels bad, too, Grandpa.她也很沮喪, 爺爺。
49 . Let's give him our presents--now.現在把我們的禮物送給爺爺吧。
50 . It was so nice meeting you, Mr. Stewart.很高興遇見你, Stewart先生。