走遍美國
Parting Friends(餞行聚會) ACT II
1 . Millie, did you bring the tapes for dancing?Millie,帶來了跳舞的錄音帶嗎?
2 . It's not the same.那可不一樣。
3 . You've been like a second family to me.你們就像我的第二個家一樣。
4 . Eight o'clock is fine.八點鐘可以。
5 . You are going to miss her!你會想念她的!
6 . My folks are giving me a little graduation party.我的親人要為我辦一個小小的畢業派對。
7 . I'd never been away from home,我從來沒有離開過家,
8 . I'll pick you up on Saturday night, OK?我星期六晚上去接你好嗎?
9 . Oh, by the way,噢,順便問一下
10 . Great! Pass me the hammer.很好!把釘錘給我。
11 . I'm going to miss all of you.我會想念你們大家的。
12 . She's really a good friend, isn't she?她真是我的好朋友,不是嗎?
13 . But that isn't the way it works.但是現實不是如此。
14 . Well, you can write to her.嗯,你可以寫信給她。
15 . But then I found out that people are the same everywhere但是後來我發現哪裡的人都是一樣的
16 . Are you excited about graduating from high school?你從高中畢業會不會感到很興奮呢?
17 . Just my friend Mike and a few kids from school.只有我的朋友Mike和學校裡的幾個夥伴。
18 . You are going to miss her.你會想念她的。
19 . She has no idea that the party is in her honor.她不知道這個派對是為她辦的。
20 . Perfect! Alexandra will love it!太好了! Alexandra會喜歡的!
21 . I can't wait to see her face when she walks in here tonight.我迫不及待想看到她今晚走進這裡時臉上的表情。
22 . What did you bring?你帶的什麼帶子?
23 . I'm counting on it.我有這種打算。
24 . Great! It's a date.太好了! 就說定了。
25 . So ... back to work.因此……用功吧。
26 . Thank you for dinner.謝謝你的晚餐。
27 . I'm glad I got to know you--and your family.我也很高興能夠認識你和你的一家人。
28 . Scared? Why?緊張? 為什麼?
29 . How about a lemonade break?休息一下喝點檸檬水好嗎?
30 . and get right to the graduation party?直接就是畢業派對?
31 . Would you be able to come over Saturday night?星期六晚上能過來嗎?
32 . when is your plane reservation for your flight to Athens?飛Athens訂的是什麼時候的班機?
33 . You ready for the next problem?你準備好做下一道題了嗎?
34 . It would be very nice.那當然是很好。
35 . I have to run.我得趕緊走了。
36 . Maybe you could come to visit me in Greece?也許你可以到希臘來看我?
37 . Wouldn't it be nice if we could skip the examinations要是我們可以略過考試 那豈不是很好
38 . Robbie, there's a phone call for you.Robbie,有你的電話。
39 . I'll take it in there.我在那裡接。
40 . I was when I first came to the United States.當我剛到美國來的時候是感到有點緊張。
41 . How does that look, Rob?看起來怎麼樣,Rob?
42 . Some rock 'n' roll.一些搖滾樂。
43 . Who's going to be there?有誰要參加?
44 . Yes. The Molinas are waiting for me.不會。Molina一家人正等著我呢。
45 . and I didn't know what it would be like.而且我也不知道將會是怎麼一個樣子。
46 . Am I going to miss her?我會想念她嗎?
47 . We're going to miss you.我們也會想念你的。
48 . You're sure Alexandra's going to be surprised?你確定Alexandra會很驚訝嗎?
49 . Sunday. Why?星期天。為什麼問這個?
50 . Will you be all right?你不會有問題吧?