走遍美國
Opening Night(展覽開幕之夜) ACT III
1 . On a contract.在一份合同上面。
2 . I want to thank all of you for coming here tonight.我非常感謝你們大家今天晚上的賞光。
3 . for his faith in my project.對我工作計劃的信心。
4 . I hope you're all enjoying the exhibition.我希望你們都喜歡這個展覽
5 . Oh, Richard, how exciting!哦 Richard 好令人興奮
6 . Richard Stewart's show at the Carlson Gallery Richard Stewart在Carlson畫廊展出的
7 . I like what I do.我喜歡我所做的工作。
8 . and writing the background for Family Album,U.S.A.--為Family Album,U.S.A.撰寫背景說明的年輕人
9 . Mr. O'Neill was so impressed with your work O'Neill先生被你的作品深深打動
10 . but where would I fit into the plan?但是我在這項計劃中怎麼定位呢
11 . Hold on. Wait a minute, please.等等。請稍等一下。
12 . Now, I appreciate your offer,因此, 我感激你的提議。
13 . Richard, I know your next book will be a success. Richard我相信你的下一本書會成功。
14 . taking these remarkable pictures來拍攝這些突出作品
15 . and seeing the wonder of humanity.看眾生奇景。
16 . but I've worked so hard on Family Album, U.S.A.,但是我一直為Family Album, U.S.A.辛勤工作
17 . The problem is that I'm a photographer, not an editor.問題是我是一個攝影師 不是一個編輯。
18 . I'm flattered,你的厚愛使我受寵若驚
19 . from his new book entitled Family Album, U.S.A.從他的新書Family Album, U.S.A.
20 . who spent the last five years用過去五年的時間
21 . Mr. O'Neill is the publisher of several magazines. O'Neill先生是好幾家雜 的發行人。
22 . I'd like you to be the photo editor of the magazine.我希望你能做雜誌的攝影編輯。
23 . Oh, I'm glad that's over.噢 我真高興終於結束了。
24 . Wow! I'm overwhelmed.喔 我太感動了。
25 . What's the problem, Richard?有什麼問題嗎 Richard
26 . for their love and support all through this adventure.在這整個工作期間給予我的愛和支持。
27 . You're a real Stewart!你真不愧是Stewart家的人
28 . I'll settle for an A in my photography course.我只要攝影課能得A就滿足了。
29 . And I would like to introduce the young man現在我希望向大家介紹這位年輕人
30 . but I enjoy taking pictures, and I want to continue doing that.但我喜歡拍照片 而且我要繼續做這一行。
31 . What's this about, Harvey?這是怎麼回事 Harvey
32 . It's a wonderful opportunity, Richard.這是一個好機會 Richard。
33 . Nice to meet you.很高興見到你。
34 . but I'm happy being a photographer.但我樂於當一名攝影師。
35 . is a collection of photographs是選出的攝影作品
36 . I would like to thank my family我要感謝我的家人
37 . Would you mind?你們不介意吧
38 . In fact, I'd like your autograph.事實上 我想要你的簽名。
39 . and I'm giving some thought to a new book on a different subject.如今我又開始在構想另一本不同題材的新書。
40 . that he wants to develop it into a magazine concept.他想要將它加以發展 使之成為一個雜誌方面的構想。
41 . Oh, not at all.噢 一點也不。
42 . Hope it wins a Pulitzer Prize.希望它能得Pulitzer獎。
43 . I've been looking forward to meeting your husband, Mrs. Stewart.我一直希望能見到 先生 Stewart太太。
44 . But most of all,但最重要的
45 . There is power and beauty in Mr. Stewart's work, Stewart先生的作品中展現出力與美。
46 . if I may have your attention for a moment, please?我想佔用你們一點點時間 好嗎
47 . Well, that sounds very exciting,嗯 聽起來很令人興奮。
48 . I'd like to thank Harvey Carlson我非常感謝Harvey Carlson
49 . In fact, I love what I do ...事實上 我熱愛我的工作……
50 . introduces us to a remarkable new talent.讓我們看到一位卓越的新秀。"