商務英語
簽合同
1 . Both are equally effective.兩者都有效。
2 . Are these the terms that we agreed on?這些是我們同意的條件嗎?
3 . Would you like to sign the contract now?你現在要簽這合同嗎?
4 . Good morning, Mr. Smith. I brought the contract you are been looking for.上午好,斯密司先生。我帶來了你要等待的合同。
5 . Sure. Hand me the pen.當然。請把筆給我。
6 . Everything we're discussed seem to be here.我們討論過的每樣事情似乎都在這裡。
7 . All we have to do now is shake hands.現在我們所該做的只是握手了。
8 . Where shall I put my signature?我簽在哪兒呀?
9 . I hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易能得到進一步發展。
10 . Thank you. I'd very much like to have a cup of Chinese tea.我想來杯中國茶,謝謝你。
11 . I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。
12 . Sign here, where I've indicated.簽在這裡,在我指的地方。
13 . OK. Let's have a look at it.好,讓我們來看看。
14 . Yes, it is right.對,是正確的。
15 . Are all the terms here acceptable to you?這裡所有的條款你都能接受嗎?
16 . No. Will you also initial this change on page 2, please?不,請你也在第二頁變更處簽姓名的一個字母好嗎?
17 . That's what I mean.我就是指的這個。
18 . That's a great idea.真是個好主意。
19 . I've put an X next to the place where you should sign.我已在你該簽名的地方後面標示了X。
20 . Yes. I have one question about clause 8.看完了。關於第八條款,我有個疑問。
21 . I'll need a few minutes to check over my notes again.我再需要幾分鐘來核對一下我的筆記。
22 . Please go over it and see if everything is in order.請再過目一下,看看是否都符合規定。
23 . OK. Sit down, please. What would you like, Chinese tea or coffee?好的,請坐。你想喝點什麼,中國茶還是咖啡?
24 . Good. Can we sign them right away?好的。我們現在可以簽合同了嗎?
25 . Here, on the last page.這兒,在最後一頁。
26 . OK. Is that all?好的。就這樣完了嗎?
27 . There is something I want to ask you about clause 8.我想問你有關第八條款的事。
28 . OK, and go out and have a drink to congratulate ourselves.對,再出去喝一杯以示慶祝。
29 . Are these the terms that we dicussed?這些是我們所討論的條件嗎?
30 . Are all the terms here to your satisfaction?這裡所有的條款都令你滿意嗎?
31 . We'll sign two originals, each in the Chinese and English language.我們將要用中文和英文分別簽署兩份原件。
32 . You'll see a dotted line on the last page.你會在最後一頁上看到一條虛線。
33 . Yes, I think that's what we stipulated.對呀,我想那是我們所訂定的。
34 . 10 percent down and the balance at the time of shipment?百分之十付現款,餘額在裝運時付清嗎?
35 . Please go over the draft of the contract.請再看一下草案吧。