生活應用口語
抱怨
1 . Sorry, I guess I wasn't thinking. I won't do it again.對不起。我對這事沒想過,下次不這樣了。
2 . I'm sorry. Has it been bothering you?對不起,打擾你了?
3 . You don't have to play that record/CD so loud, do you?你不一定要把唱片放得那麼響,對吧?
4 . Yes. And while I think of it, please ask when you want to borrow my records/CDs.是的。還有,隨便想起一件事,要是你想借用我的唱片,請先問一聲。
5 . I wish you wouldn't play the TV so loud.希望你不要把電視機開得這麼響。
6 . I'm sorry. Am I keeping you awake?對不起。我吵得你睡不著了嗎?
7 . Sorry. Was I disturbing you?對不起,我剛才打擾你了嗎?
8 . I'm sorry. I meant to ask you.對不起。我本想問你的。
9 . That radio's pretty loud. Could you turn it down, please?收音機太響了,你能把聲音開小一點嗎?
10 . Yes. And something else, please don't borrow my clothes without asking.是的。還有一件事,沒問過我,請別拿我的衣服。
11 . I'm sorry. You're right. I should have asked.對不起。你說得對,我本該先問一聲的。
12 . Sorry. Were you trying to sleep?對不起。你想睡覺嗎?
13 . I'm sorry. I thought you wouldn't mind.對不起,我還以為你不在乎呢。
14 . Do you think you could keep the noise down?你看能不能小聲一些?
15 . Yes. And please ask me the next time you want to use something.是的。另外,如果下次要用什麼東西,請先問我一聲。
16 . Yes. And another thing, would you mind not making long distance calls?是的。還有一件事,請你別打長途電話了,好嗎?